I don't care - Deidara

A/N: Story based on I don't care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber. I don't own the art or the song, just the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are looking great, Dei", you say adjusting his tie and hair a bit. He looked amazing in a suit and tie, and you weren't really used to him wearing that. "You look so beautiful un", he says. "Now don't worry and we'll be okay", he tells you even though he is visibly nervous as you are. Let's do this.

So, you both are back in Iwagakure - the village hidden in the stone. You both didn't know each other while you were there, so you met at the Akatsuki. You were from a crime family of rogue ninjas and civilians alike. It was generational and you were very rich. You were the fifth kid though, so you knew you had no future there in terms of taking "over" the "business". You were recruited by the Akatsuki because of your exceptional skills. You were the deadliest in your family but didn't rank high enough. Deidara had no such background, he was a commoner of sorts. You were here for your grandfather's 100th birthday. He surprisingly lived too long given his lifestyle. But because you loved him and you really wanted to meet him, probably one last time. He loved you and doted on you more than your own parents or siblings. So here you are just outside the village, the huge mansion decorated. Your mansion. There are a lot of people and a huge fanfare. "This... this is your house?", Deidara asked shocked looking at the size. "Yes, it was", you say and wipe your clammy hands against your dress. You both walk inside, you holding his hand a bit too tightly.

Once you enter there are too many people there. You have changed since you left three years ago, so nobody recognizes you or takes a second glance at you. Also, because nobody expects you to be there. You find your grandpa among the crowd and wait for the people in front of you to be done talking to him.

"Is that you sugar cube?", he says looking at you intently. You merely laugh and walk towards him.
"I knew it was you, I sensed you!", he says and leans forward on his wheelchair. You hug him sitting down.
"Pappy!!", you say and hug him tighter.
"I didn't expect you to be here!", he says laughing without teeth. You loved when he did that.

You spent a couple of minutes talking to him, just when your older brother came over to him. He had to do a double take to recognize you.

"Y/N?", he says surprisingly.

"Hey bro", you say with just a nod.

Him being the eldest, you didn't really have a bond with him, he was already grown up by the time you were born.

"What the hell are you doing here, you traitor?", he says loudly so some around you are aware now.

Your dad and mom are nearby and your other siblings come over too. Everyone is looking at you shocked.

"And what are you doing with that brat?", he says pointing at Deidara.

"Hello, I am Deidara", he says politely with a small smile.

"We know who you are, causing all those explosions in the village unnecessarily. Created problems from everyone of us around here. Who do you think you are?", he says getting aggressive.

You face palm internally and stand in front of Deidara protectively, the worst possible way this would've gone. Your second brother was your best friend and guardian so he jumped up to defend you and defuse the tension between your oldest brother and you.