Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 🍋

A/N: I don't know if this counts as a bit dark, but it took me some efforts to write. Super lemon, so please read at your discretion. Will have harsh words and NSFW theme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been almost a year since Shikamaru and you had been "friends" and it went by quicker than expected. You came over to the Leaf every few weeks then it came down to monthly, sometimes on a mission, sometimes on your days off, you found yourself starting towards the direction of the Leaf village. Same with him really, though neither of you ever talked about it. It was what it was. You had a couple of meetings with the Hokage and other shinobi from the leaf this time, and it took way longer than expected. Shikamaru himself was with you in some of them but not in the last one and it dragged too long. When it was finally done, you went to your apartment to eat and take a shower to relax, before heading over to Shikamaru's place. He was a bit annoyed at what kept you that long though he wouldn't admit it."You sure took your time", he murmured when you finally came over. "The meeting went longer than expected. Then I was hungry", you say casually sitting down on his couch.

"I have food here too, you know", he says, his voice just a tad bit different enough to indicate his annoyance but not outright.

"Umm are you okay, Shika? I did try to finish up the meeting quicker, so I could come over as soon as possible", you say hugging him.

 "Well I don't really need an explanation, I am not your boyfriend you know", he said very pointedly pushing you away from him. 

"Oh-kay then, something is really off with him, you think. 

"First he asked for an explanation and then when you gave it, he pointed it out that he didn't need it", you sigh and leave him be. You go to his fridge and grab a beer and sit on the couch having it. He comes back from wherever he had gone and grabs whiskey and sits next to you. He seems a bit better now. 

You talk about work, play some shogi as usual till you both are buzzed enough. You bend over the shogi board while he is explaining something and grab his face and kiss him. He moves the board aside and pulls you towards him and into his lap kissing you back deeply. You break the kiss and look at him tracing your finger over his nose bridge and jaw and give him multiple light pecks. 

"It has been a while since I kissed you", you say absentmindedly and hug him. You loved kissing him, on his lips, on his neck, anywhere on his body really though it felt overly intimate sometimes. Probably that is why you loved it. You continue kissing his neck and nibbling his spot coming back to his lips.

 "You have beautiful eyes, Shika", you say looking at him, almost staring. You are also way more drunk than you had expected. He smirks at your compliment and the attention you are giving him. Though he didn't accept it, Shika did love attention especially in such a private setting. He liked when his lover wanted him, needed him, begged him for an action. 

"You have a beautiful smile, too", you say grazing your finger over his lower lip which made him smile even more. 

"I should be saying those things to you", he says and hides his face in your hair, inhaling the smell of your soap and shampoo which sends shivers down his body. It is your turn to smirk now.

With one swift movement he picks you up and takes you inside towards his bedroom. That was one thing with him, no matter how many times you had shared your bodies with each other, every time it was a new feeling of excitement. He places you on the bed and continues kissing your face and neck. You reach out and take off his ponytail to let his hair loose.