Gaara x Reader - Such a tease 🍋

A/N: NSFW - Lemon - Teasing - kinda rough but maybe not - strong words - not sure how to give warnings but here they are! (not my artwork)

Written for HinataHyuga8119

I hope you like it! It is kinda long (and words are censored, lol).
This is the first request of my life, so thanks! Enjoy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another formal event", you think to yourself and sigh. You were a jonin and you didn't really like dressing up and the formalities of the events, but since this was a very important event for the village, you had helped to plan it all. You get out of the shower and look at the dress you have decided to wear. Once you dry yourself, you wear your lingerie and take a look at yourself in the mirror. The bra is a push up and shows off your chest perfectly. You don't usually wear something fancy like this but you have a personal mission of your own today: to be a tease. You wear the dress, its neckline dangerously low, hugging your ample chest. The dress hugs you at all the angles making your hips sway when you walk. You put on some perfume and wear your hair in a gorgeous bun with a beautiful flower tiara highlighting it making your neck look inviting to anyone who would glance at you. But you cared about one man and one man only, the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara of the Sand.

Being the Kazekage meant he was mostly busy with the meetings, documents, approving missions and formalities, like this event. Today, you knew he was going to be busy as well and it would be a miracle if you could get a chance to speak even a sentence to him that is apart from your formal jonin duties for today's event. But you weren't one to give up. So you dressed up and once satisfied made your way to the venue to make sure all the arrangements as per you requested. You performed final checks and flairs when you see the guests arriving. Gaara was obviously one of the early ones to arrive along with Kankuro since this was in the sand village, itself. You see him come inside and talk to several higher ups but his eyes slowly make their way towards you. You hold his gaze for a second and see his eyes widen. Because you are a shinobi, you mostly dress up in your ninja gear with your vests and weapons around you, this attire though expected, still comes as a surprise to him. You turn around not giving him the satisfaction, instead earning an uncomfortable cough from him due to the back of your dress. The back is low too, enough sheer lace to make it decent but also teasing everyone's imagination. You smirk listening to his voice change. Small victories, you remind yourself. Today was all about small victories.

You walk over to the nearby table and act as if you dropped something. You bend down to pick it up in such an angle that the one he is talking to cant see it but Gaara could see the curves of your chest peeking out of it. You linger in that position for a few seconds before getting up and adjusting your dress without looking at him. His words stop in his throat and he quickly focuses his attention on the person next to him but a faint pink appear to dust his cheeks. You were in this game to win it, you were having too much fun at the shy man's expense. 

The guests started arriving and quickly. You were busy attending everyone and answering questions. But you didn't forget your other mission. So you spent the next hour looking at him from across the room between your other duties. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you and every time your eyes met, you would wink, bite your lower lip, play with your hair acting coy which resulted in him losing track of his conversations, getting flustered, him adjusting the collar of his shirt, all reactions that you were expecting.

Then in a while, finally, for the first time this evening you had a chance to go talk to him. "The Hokage is here", you announce to him the arrival of Naruto and Hinata. "As well as Temari and Shikamaru." 
"If you'll excuse me", Gaara says to an elderly assistant of one of the feudal lords. You escort him to where Naruto was. "They are right there", you point out where they were standing. "Okay, thanks", he says and starts walking in their direction when you curtly pull his arm back.
"Yeah?", he says looking at you properly for the first time that evening. "And after everything is done here, I would like your head between my legs making me scream your name", you add quickly and squeeze his arm and leave. It takes him a minute to process that. His eyes widen, yet again, but he manages to put on a formal face in an instant. You see his red face from the corner of your eye but you walk off leaving him there staring at your shrinking figure, as you find Kankuro in need of some help.