Iruka x Reader - Private lessons 🍋

A/N: NSFW - Lemon - Teasing - kinda rough but maybe not - strong words - not sure how to give warnings but here they are! (not my artwork)

Written for HinataHyuga8119

It took too long but I hope you like it. :) (Thanks for believing in me, LOL) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a chilly night, more like morning. You could see the early rays of the sun lighting up the sky. Your comrades had stopped a few feet behind to rest, too tired to go on, but you decided to go ahead alone. Yes, maybe you weren't rational but all you wanted to do was go home. You, being a Jonin, had been assigned an out of village mission with three others, but the mission took way longer to finish.

You stop on one of the branches to catch your breath. You see the wall and the stout gate that lead to the village and smile a bit to yourself. You had been away on longer missions before but this time you had really missed your boyfriend, maybe, because you weren't expecting the mission to last this long, or maybe because you were almost trapped in a cave that your team really gave their all to get you out of. Either way, you just wanted to melt in the arms of the man you loved, celebrating your perilous life before the next mission comes along.

You put the key in the lock of the door of the house you shared with him. You slowly push it open to make sure you don't stomp inside, disturbing the calm of your home. Once inside, you keep your bags on the floor as quietly as possible. You proceed to take off your weapons pouch, your shoes, and your belt so you can lie on the couch without your accessories poking you.

"I thought I heard you," you hear your boyfriend coming out of the bedroom dressed up in his usual uniform. You quickly sit on the couch, spreading your hands out, expecting his warm embrace. He hugs your head, and you wrap your arms around his torso, resting your face on his tummy. You inhale his scent that makes you fuzzy inside. You rest your chin on his stomach and look up at him, your eyes meeting his, and give him a warm smile, which he returns instantly.

"Now I am home," you say and hug him again. He ruffles your hair and tucks his finger under your chin to lift it, and then bends down to meet your lips with his. You leave the hug and hold his shoulders to make him sit on the couch next to you so you can deepen the kiss. You can taste the faint taste of tea on his tongue, sweeter than you liked yours.

You break the kiss and look at him. "I think I should take a shower, I really feel yucky," you say suddenly realizing that you hadn't cleaned up in a while. "Not that I mind," he laughs and pulls you in a tight hug just to prove the point. "But I agree and I am going to make breakfast so you have some fuel in you," he says poking your stomach playfully.

You fidget through your drawers to find a fresh pair of clothes to wear after the shower. "I should do my laundry BEFORE I leave for missions," you say loudly, mainly to yourself since you had trouble finding clothes to wear. You enter the shower and turn on the tap with almost the maximum heat setting. The water hits your skin, causing you to flinch at first, but you relax soon as your skin gets used to the heat. You clean all your wounds that are now throbbing, making you painfully aware of where every small scratch is on your body. You finish the shower quickly and get dressed in an old oversized t-shirt that was always your favorite to wear at home. You come out of your bedroom, to see him finishing his breakfast on the table. He then gets up to place the plates in the sink. You stumble over a plank of wood sticking out of nowhere in the kitchen. "Ow, what happened here?," you exclaim giving a stink eye to the plank while caressing your foot. "Sorry! The carpenters said they'll come today to fix it, I promise," he says.