Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - 🍋

A/N: Finally a Kakashi lemon! It took me so long to write for unknown reasons. I love him so much (who doesn't) and nothing I write makes justice. Maybe I do better next time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were jumping over the trees carefully, to not get spotted by the group of ninjas you were following. They definitely were rogue given the slashed out symbols on their headbands. You hide behind a tree and carefully assess the situation. You see them joining at least ten more of them. 

"How big of an army do they have?", you think to yourself. You step a little ahead to get a better view of the abandoned building they were going in. You didn't need to be here, you should've gone your way. You had many other things to take care of before you go back to the Leaf village. You sigh thinking about it. It has been thirteen years since you have been there, and now that Lord Third is gone who was the only one to know about your mission, you need to turn in to the Fifth Hokage Lady Tsunade with the findings. You are pretty far away from the building but notice a visible commotion which pulls your attention back to the task at hand.

The night is quiet except the clanks of swords and kunai echoing. "To investigate or not investigate", you think to yourself before you hear the sound of a thousand birds in the still of the night. It almost feels like the lightening has passed through you. Even if its been thirteen years, there is no way you are going to forget that sound. The sound of chidori. But even though he was an excellent shinobi then and probably even more so now, taking on a whole group of people with chidori wasn't really practical, since it was a pin point attack. It had been a while since Kakashi left ANBU, where he could destroy an army with just his sword. You climb higher in the tree to stay hidden and get even better view but it is impossible to see inside the building. You leave your kunai on the branch and creep up to the back entrance and swiftly climb to the roof that had been broken in due to severe damage. It was a very cliché setting for criminal activity but all you could think of was what was he doing here and was he alone? You couldn't make out from the other noises and none of them seem to be working with him. You take a peek a inside to confirm your suspicions. He is alone against about twenty or so rogue ninjas. "He can handle this", you think but it is impossible not to watch.

The moon keeps passing in and out the clouds making it difficult to track the fight for you. Kakashi is doing okay with his Sharingan but these are no ordinary ninjas, they all are banished from their villages for being extreme and are excellent shinobis themselves. You can see Kakashi's stamina running down and his reflexes slower than before, even though he is still faster than the others. But one wrong move and an older looking ninja stabs Kakashi with his sword till the hilt and pulls it out of him like slicing meat, leaving him with a deep wound that was now oozing out blood everywhere. He still manages to stand but since he was rapidly losing blood, it seems more and more difficult for him to continue to fight the remaining four ninjas. He stumbles upon the bodies of the other fallen ninja and comes out the building for more advantage. Before they can follow him out, you jump down, pick him up and teleport to the tree you had left your kunai in. You take the kunai out of the tree and place it in your pocket. "Go further away and patch yourself, I ll take care of the rest. Do you need them?", you ask and he shakes his head to say yes. "The tallest guy", he says quietly and you jump away from him to defeat the remaining guys. You tie the tallest one in such a way that he cant preform any hand signs and Kakashi soon joins you after patching his shoulder. "He is all yours", you say and stand away from them, still listening in case this was somehow connected to the terrorist organization you were researching about.After the interrogation and getting the information he needed, Kakashi knocks him out. You give him a bow and start to leave since you got everything you needed too.