Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 🍋

A/N: Lemon ahead. Mature scenes!! Please don't read if you don't like it. Please let me know if you do like it. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, Y/N", you faintly hear from somewhere far away.

Am I injured? Did I get hurt in a fight?", you think, the sound keeps coming closer now.

"Hey, are you okay? We shouldn't have let you drink so much", you hear the voice say.

"Drink?", you think and try to open you eyes.
You see Iruka and Asuma peering down at you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", you shout and look around realizing where you are and what had happened.

"I need to sleep more" you say trying to snuggle in the bed.

"No it is afternoon, please you need to eat something", Iruka says trying to get you up.

"Is he this whiny ALLLLL the time?", you smirk at Asuma.

"I can only see one person whining here right now", he says coolly standing against the wall.

"Ouch", you say and try to get up from your bed.

"Okay I am up, now what", you say standing with hands on your hips.

"Oh God, Y/N, go get ready", Iruka says concerned but annoyed.

"Is little Iwuka mad??", you say in a kid voice.

"I think I am done here", he says really pissed at your immature behavior and leaves the room.

"What is up with him?", you ask Asuma.

"Like I said, you are being really annoying.

Now go get changed before we get bored of your whining and leave", he says.

"Fine", you mutter and go to brush your teeth and shower and get ready.

When you come out finally, they have made breakfast (lunch at this point) for you.

"Eat", Asuma says and you ravish it.

"Thanks guys, I don't really remember anything from last night, but thanks for helping me come back home, I guess?", you say sheepishly avoiding eye contact.

They both look at each other and sigh.

"That is fine, you would've done the same for us", Iruka says and smiles.

You just nod.

"So you report to the Hokage soon and start your training as a leaf shinobi. You better start getting ready for it", Asuma says warmly.

"Aye!", you say and salute him laughing.

"So I think you are good now? We can leave then", Iruka says getting up and signaling to Asuma.

"Not so soon, brother. We are going to talk about last night", he says now lighting a cigarette.

"Umm not now", Iruka says.

"What happened last night?", you ask.

You try searching your memories if you remember anything, but all you could remember was Miroki coming over to your table, that's about it. They both look at each other and at you.

"Shit, I did something didn't I?", you say holding your head.

"Did I dance on the table? Did I kiss someone out of nowhere? Oh God, was I naked?", you ask one after the other your face turning darker red.