Disclaimer

Hi, I just want to preface this by saying that this fanfic is purely just for fun. I'm in no way, shape, or form trying to intentionally make anyone in the dream team uncomfortable or hurt by this. If Sapnap, George, or Dream at any point want this taken down, I'll do it the second they ask me.

With that being said, yes this involves an OC. Mostly all the fanfics in this community I've noticed are all x reader and I have a preference with OC. So I thought, what the hell and just make my own.

Also, there will be absolutely no smut in this. One, I'm asexual so I definitely don't condone that. Two, I just find it really uncomfortable to see smut written about the Dream Team so I just stay away from it.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: this story does mention an eating disorder slightly. please skip the chapters that involves it if it triggers you. I personally put a little bit of me in each story I write. So having the OC have an eating disorder is just an outlet for me to cope with mine. I will put warnings at the beginnings of each chapter that mentions it, then I will put a warning when it's over in big bold letters. If you skipping that made you miss an important part, I will have a summary of the chapter at the end. I know how much reading about EDs can trigger someone, so I want to do as much as possible to make this story as accessible to everyone. Which means accommodating those who may be triggered. If there's anything more I can do to accommodate anyone else, please let me know.

Also, this story is just how I imagine it would be if this was real life. Like how Dream would act with another girl streamer and all that. It's also how I kind of imagine him. I know everyone's thoughts on Dream differ. Like my sister always imagines Dream with glasses, and I definitely do not. So yeah.

With that being said, please enjoy reading my pride and joy. I very much enjoyed writing this, so I hope you guys love it too. I'll be updating everyday (If not, every week since I am in college and things get hectic)

Thank you!