-4-

Chapter Four

    The sun shone through my window and I tried batting the rays away with my hand before realizing how stupid that looked. I woke up my phone and saw that my alarm never went off. I had missed my 8am computer applications class. Honestly, it didn't really matter. He didn't care if you showed up or not, as long as you got the work done and you were happy with your grade. I had an A+ in that class right now, so I wasn't worried.

    I checked my notifications and saw that my Twitter had gained a few thousand more followers since yesterday. That was most likely because of Dream and his little bet. I was trending on Twitter and I beat a world record yet again. I was almost at one million on the bird app now. The only other class I had for the day was an art class at noon. I was taking an honors minor and it was for that. However, I do occasionally dabble in drawing and sketching so it actually wasn't terrible.

    While I had three hours to kill until class, I started scrolling through twitter. That was cut short when the text notification pinged on my phone.

iMessage Chat
bitch boy

hop on discord

I invited you to a chat room called dt1

rude, no pls? No how did you sleep?

It's always "i invited you to a chat room" never

"i invited you to talk about your feelings"

sad boi hrs

gn streaks, dhmu

    I downloaded the discord app on my phone while I waited for Dream's response.

iMessage Chat
bitch boy

it's morning

gn streaks my ass

you're an asshat

    I laughed at his responses. I was glad he wasn't one of those people that didn't know how to take a joke or play into a joke. It was nice knowing I could say things like that and he'd understand, then gauge a response.

    When I logged into my discord account, I clicked on the notification of the new chatroom that I was invited to. As soon as I entered, I heard Dream screaming.

    "Okay ow, a headphone user warning would've been nice. Thanks," I seethed

    Upon hearing my statement, Dream's scream turned into his signature tea kettle laugh. He was laughing so hard that it sounded like his lungs were deflating and the pitch got higher as each second passed.

    "HA!" He screeched, as loud as the scream when I first entered the chat room.

    "You're so fucking annoying, god damn," I laughed.

    "Stop, stop. I need a moment to calm down."

    "I'll give you a fucking moment," I rolled my eyes as I sat up in bed. That remark only made him laugh more.

    "O-Okay," he stuttered as I heard him intake a giant breath.

    "Are you calm now, green bitch?"

    "He—," he began to giggle. Yes, I mean giggle, "Yeah."

    "Okay," I sighed, a content smile on my lips, "So what's up?"