-14-

Chapter Fourteen

    The next morning when I woke up, Dream was scrolling through his Twitter feed. His arms were still wrapped around my torso, but his hands and phone were resting against my head to prop his phone up toward his face. He smiled down at me, then brought his attention back to his phone. I breathed in deeply and rested my eyes closed again.

    "Where's my phone?" I asked him.

    I felt his chest vibrate as he answered me, "It's right here," he reached over, holding a firm hand on my back so I didn't fall off the couch. Then, he handed my phone to me. I unlocked the home screen and went straight to my twitter to see what was going on. The first tweet I saw on my feed when the app loaded was a thread of a bunch of Dream fans talking about how cringe it was that I only called Dream by his real name. I do that with Sapnap too but they haven't mentioned that. Have I even called Sap by his real name online, though? I know I have when we aren't streaming or recording.

    "Do you hate it when people call you Clay?" I questioned.

    "Um, normally it's weird when people call me Clay unless it's my family."

    "Why haven't you told me that? I've been calling you Clay since we met."

    "Because it just sounds weird and not normal when you call me Dream. I don't know how to explain it. I hate it when you call me Dream. You've only done it once and it literally startled me. It took me a few seconds after that to regain my composure."

    "I was just wondering because some of your fans think I'm like trying too hard when I call you Clay because even George and Nick call you Dream."

    "I don't get how that would be trying too hard. I wouldn't fret. If anything, I'd be the one trying too hard for you. You literally bully me and call me names all the time. I mean, unless you are trying too hard. Do you wanna date me Caelum? Is that why you're calling me by my real name? Oh my god," he said, mocking the fans on the timeline.

    "No of course I don't want to date you. You're a bitch," I locked eyes with him, "Unless," I trailed off, giving him a smirk.

    His face went bright red and he awkwardly chuckled. I couldn't help but get cracked up at that. He gets flustered so often that I wonder how many times I made his face turn red whenever we recorded, streamed, or just casually talked when I was back at home.

    "Don't play with my heart like that, Caelum. I don't think it can take that kind of pain."

    I rolled my eyes, "That sucks for you."

    I adjusted my body and raised one of my legs farther up so it rested on his thigh as opposed to his knee. We stayed laying like that for a little bit as we each did separate things on our phones. I would occasionally show him a fan art or a funny meme and vice versa. Sometimes he'd show me a thread he didn't think I'd seen.

    "Are you confident on your MCC abilities?" He asked me, putting his phone down on the top of the couch.

    "Parkour and PVP, yes. Still think I'd suck at battle box though because I've heard it's very bow dominated and I'm not the best with a bow. I don't know honestly. It's going to be luck and toss up as to whether I'm good or not."

    "It's Niki's first time too."

    "I'm sure Techno and Eret probably hate our team. They're probably already expecting us to lose with two newbies. Niki's getting better at PVP though. Techno's been training both of us hardcore this week."

    "Well, it's just for fun, you know?"

    "Yeah. It'd be cool to get a coin though."

    He nodded his head, "I'll be rooting for your team."