-9-

Chapter Nine

[DISCLAIMER: i'm living out my dream that dream met wilbur and george and that the vlog does, in fact, exist. that is all :)]

The sun pouring in through the window had woken me up. When I adjusted to waking up, I took in my surroundings. I was in Dream's living room as opposed to the bed in his gaming room. I moved my head a bit and breathed in a big breath. It was then that I realized my head was in Dream's lap. His arm was lazily draped over my waist. When I turned my head and looked at him, his head was leant back and rested on the back of the couch. I don't know how the hell that boy fell asleep while he was sitting up. I could never.

I reached for my phone that was sitting on the floor. When I unlocked it, I saw the time was nine in the morning. I went onto Twitter and scrolled through my feed for a bit. Most of the tweets from fan accounts were about how I haven't streamed in awhile. It's only been like four days, but I guess that was a long time for me.

@CalPal: hey guys!! i apologize for no content for the past few days. i took a tiny break, but i'll be back today with a stream. idk when, but i'll let you know.

I scrolled through my feed some more, liking various tweets and replying to some people like Sapnap or George. They were the only other people I interacted with other than Dream. They were the only two people though that I considered my friends in this community. That was probably because of how much time we spent together due to Dream. They still didn't know my real name though. As far as Sapnap's concerned, he believes Cal is my real name.

"Mm, good morning," Dream muttered, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Good morning," I smiled and sat up. I stayed laying on his lap when he was asleep because I didn't want to risk waking him up by moving, "How'd you sleep?"

"Great," he smiled, "You?"

"Pretty good. I don't think I remember falling asleep on your lap though."

He chuckled and rubbed his hand against my back, "Honestly, I don't remember you falling asleep on my lap either. I just remember looking over at you and you were passed out against the arm of the couch, curled up in a ball. Next thing I knew, I had fallen asleep. Then I woke up like this, so."

"Well, good to know that when we're both unconscious, we subconsciously cuddle with whoever we're close with," I laughed. He looked at me and laughed along, "Anyways, I'm gonna get some orange juice."

I grabbed my mug and his from the coffee table and walked over to the kitchen. After filling both our glasses, I bent over to tug the ends of my jeans down closer to my ankles since they rolled up in my sleep. Dream came into the kitchen at that point and heaved himself into one of the chairs. I slid his mug over to him and sat down next to him. He nodded his head at me and took a sip of the juice.

"Someone's not a morning person," I pointed out.

"You'd be right on that," he giggled. He parted from his mug and crossed his arms over each other on the table. Then, he laid his head right on top of them, "You are?"

I shrugged, "Kinda have to be, with school and everything. My body's adapted to waking up at eight a.m. every day and I just happen to have energy around this time."

[mentions ED and ED symptoms in the next two paragraphs]

He nodded his head. In all reality, I've been struggling to get up since I got my braces on. I'm always fatigued and tired and never have the motivation to do anything. I'd hate to admit it, but the reason I feel so energized this morning is probably because I actually ate a good meal last night. While fast food isn't the best for you, it's the most I've ate in months. I've honestly missed feeling like this. It gives me a sense of wanting to overcome this stupid eating disorder again.