Chapter -28

Xavier's POV-

Her lips are warm. I want to taste them.

Shut up, idiot. Don't forget why are you here.

After a few moments, she sighed quietly. She moved a little back and glared at me furiously.

Did I make a mistake again?

"Are you crazy? What the hell do you think you were doing? You could have fallen down. Now take my hand and come over carefully." She instructed angrily.

I put one hand on her shoulder and with the other, I was holding the railing. It didn't take much effort.

She led me into her room. It was the first time. She has a beautiful room. We sat on her bed. We had a good 2-meter distance between us.

I can do it. I will explain everything to her.

I took a deep breath and faced her.

"That day, it was really, really not like that, what you saw. Sam is my classmate from a previous school..." I was interrupted by her.

"Her name is Samantha." Anna said irritated.

How did she know her full name? Sam has never introduced herself as Samantha.

"Yeah, but she never let anyone call her by her full name. She didn't like it." I told her.

"You should not care either she likes it or not. We only use nicknames for the people, we are close to." She said frowning.

Is it a big deal? Why she is behaving so moody?

"Okay, okay. Samantha's dad is friends with my dad, who is an advocate. He helped us with Marcus's case too." I told her.

"I get it that her dad helped you, but then why she was in our school? And what the hell you were doing with her?" She said looking out of the window. Her eyes were blazing with fire.

"Sam has always...." I tried to say.

"Samantha" Anna interrupted me again.

Why saying her name is such a big deal to Anna?

"Samantha has always liked me. I knew it but..."

"You knew and still you let her come near you?" She asked in disbelief.

"Will you let me complete? I wasn't expecting her to just suddenly kiss me. I thought she just came to talk. I was just..."

"Who the hell talk in the corner of a corridor?" She roared at me.

"Anna, baby... Can I talk?" I requested her.

She frowned and stood up and went to the window and stood there.

"She came looking for me when I was in the changing room. She was already there when I get out of the room. She said she wanted to talk about something. I knew how she felt about me but I always ignored it because I never felt like that. But her father just helped me big time so just in consideration I talk to her." I told her. I was thinking about what to tell her or what to not.

"Then what?" She asked quietly.

"She just told me, how I should not fight and not get in trouble all the time. That she doesn't like it when I get hurt. Then she said that she likes me but I clearly told her that I don't feel that way."

"It didn't seem like she understood your language." She said in between.

"She started crying and you know I can not handle crying girls. I thought, if someone had seen her crying, God knows what they would have thought of the situation." I tried to make her understand.