Kicked Out.

I put my key in the door and turned it, swinging the door open "Taeyong! I'm home." No answer. That's weird because his car is here. He must be sleeping. I take my shoes off and put my keys on the island in the kitchen and headed upstairs. I heard talking coming from the room. "What the-" I pushed the door open and saw some girl on her knees sucking him off "Are you fucking kidding me?! What the fuck?!" "M-Mya. It's not what it looks like." "Really because it looks like you have a prostitute sucking your dick right now!" "Hey! I'm not a prostitute! Who are you anyways?" "I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?!" "He didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend!" I looked over at Taeyong "So this is what we do? You think it's okay to do shit like this at all!" "I'm not fucking her." "I don't care you're still cheating! You've put me through so much and you think that you have the fucking right to CHEAT on me!" "If you don't like it then leave. Pack your stuff and get the hell out." "Are you really-" "Yes. I'm breaking up with you. Now you have the rest of the day to get all your stuff out of my fucking house." I stood there in disbelief that he was really doing this. "Taeyong-" "No. You wanna break up, then let's break up." "Where am I supposed to go?" "I don't care where you go but get out."

I didn't even notice that he had put his pants back on and the girl was fully clothed. That girl oh so confidently blurted out "You better get the packing." followed by a giggle. I looked at the girl and I don't know what it was, but something possessed me and I attacked her. I started hitting where I could reach. She just screamed for Taeyong the whole time. I didn't know how much time went by but the next thing I knew I felt myself being pulled off my by someone stronger than Taeyong. When I was finally up, I saw a police officer. I tried to get away but he had a tight grip on me "Ma'am I will tase you." I heard the electricity, letting me know that he had a taser and I stopped. "Hands behind your back please." I put my hands behind my back and the officer took me out of the house and put me in a cop car. "Miss White. This is not the first time I've had to arrest you. I keep saving you from getting put in prison as a possible murderer." "Whatever. Joy's gonna get me out." "Oh you mean you're partner in crime. Where is she by the way?" "She's at her apartment." "Her apartment?" "Yeah. I moved in with the guy whose house I was just in but he cheated and I attacked the girl he cheated with." I said with a sigh "Time to move back in with Joy." The officer shrugged "Maybe this is a good thing. But please don't let me have to arrest you anymore after today. Or Joy!" I chuckled "I can't promise."

We were finally at the police station and he took me inside and walked to the processing area. "Oh Mya. You again." I smiled at Beatrice, the lady that was always at the front desk "The one and only." "Listen you gotta change. You have to control that anger of yours." "I know but-" "No buts. How do you think your mom feels about you getting arrested so much?" I shrugged and she sighed "You know the drill. Stand in front of the wall so you can get your mugshot taken." I walked over to the wall and stood in front of it. I fought back tears because of Taeyong. I realized that I looked such a mess. After the mugshots were done I gave them my phone and other personal items and was taken to a jail cell and I sat in there.

I had lost count of how long I was in there before an officer came to open it. I got up knowing that Joy came and bailed me out. The officer took my to get my stuff and I went to go hug Joy but it wasn't Joy, it was my mom. She stood there with her hands on her hips "Let's go." I got a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach as I followed her to the car. Once we got in I put my seatbelt on "I'm sorry-." "Mya, why?" "Taeyong-" "I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO LEAVE THAT BOY ALONE! HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOU!" "I know ma but he had a girl in the house." She let out a long sigh "I know that. That was explained to me." "By the way, how long-" "Two hours. Your stuff is back at the apartment with Joy." "So he just moved my stuff out like that." I scoffed "Bitch." "Watch your mouth." "Sorry ma."

My mom had gotten me something to eat then dropped me off at the apartment building. "Bye. I'll see you later ma." I said as I closed the car door. I went in the building and went up to the floor and went to the door and knocked. The door swung open and out came Joy "Mya! You're here! I've been waiting." I smiled and she let me in "So where were you? Why did Taeyong drop all your stuff off here?" "Well he cheated on me and I fought the girl and I ended up in jail." She threw her arms around me "You poor thing. You go shower and get out of those jail clothes and then we'll watch a movie and catch up."