The Truth.

"How much will it be?" It wasn't the food. It was actually garbage. "What are you doing here?" "I can ask you the same thing. Shouldn't you be taking care of your kids? Oh wait, Jaehyun doesn't want you around them." "Bitch, he don't want you around them either." I stood at the door with my arms crossed "Listen. I know you hate me for whatever reason but-" "Bitch, who said I hate you. I'm pissed off at you because you keep popping up in my life where ever I go but I don't hate you. I mean you're cool as fuck or whatever and your a bad bitch, a crazy one, but a bad one or whatever." Kassandra finished her last sentence with an eye roll. I wanted to smile but I didn't "Well thank you for the compliment 'or whatever'" I said mocking her. She squinted her eyes at me "Don't do that." "My bad, damn. Anyways, why are you here like for real?" "I left some shit over here." I've never heard her really talk before, she has an accent. I can't quite put a finger on where she's from. I moved over and let her in, closing the door behind her. "Why were you here? Just curious." "Damn nosy ass. If you must know though, I was over here gettin some good dick." I mentally rolled my eyes. This bitch really gets around. "I thought you were with Taeyong." "We never dated. We just fucked around a little but I ain't date him." "Oh damn." "Yeah. I'm sorry for messing with your man when he was your man. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. He never mentioned you." "It's cool. I needed a reason to break up with him anyway." She went upstairs and I followed to make sure she was only getting her stuff.

"So what, you live here now?" "Yeah I do actually. It's complicated as to why but I do only temporarily." "You dating him to get back at Jaehyun?" "What? No I'm not. I'm not dating Johnny at all." "Mhm. If you say so. You really hurt Jaehyun, I hope you know that. He saw you in his future." "How do you know?" "I talked about it with Johnny a few nights ago. He said that him and Jaehyun smoked a couple days ago together and he told him how he feels about you." I raised an eyebrow "Not around the boys right?" "Bitch, you always worried about them kids. They ain't yours, they are Jaehyuns kids." She's from New York. I know it now. "You mean yours and Jaehyuns' kids?" "Girl, you know I'm a shitty ass mother to them. Jaehyun is the parent, not me." "No you got pregnant and gave birth. Those are your kids too. Even though you don't really raise them." She put her hand up "Don't cross the line. I'm not good with kids, never have, never will be." "Why don't you raise them as much as you should?" "I just told you about crossing the line." "Sorry." She sighed "I have a lot going on in my life and it's not an excuse for not taking care of them the way I should."

She walked out of Johnny's room with a bag but I couldn't see what was in there. We both walked downstairs. "What's going on in your life?" "Girl-" "I'm really curious and it'll help me to understand you better and why you are the way you are. Johnny is running late anyway." We stood there in silence for a little while until she walked to the couch and sat down. I followed and sat down too. "So please tell me." "Donghyuck and Minhyung are the loves of my life and they have been from the day I laid eyes on them. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to do what I had to do for them. I suffer from depression and anxiety and it's not mild. Sometimes I have explosive episodes and I don't want the boys to be around that. It's so hard to express that to Jaehyun because he constantly nags me and gets on my ass about taking care of the boys. I know it's my responsibility because I laid down and decided to have kids. Sometimes I can't even get out of bed in the morning. It's just so hard, and it's not like I don't want to take care of them. They're just better off with Jaehyun and not me. Then seeing how much they love you really let's me know how much I failed them as a mother." I saw tears fall from Cassandra's eyes. I started feeling bad hearing what she's going through and how she feels.

I softly grabbed her shoulders "Hey, you didn't fail them as a mother. You're going through so much and you don't have the support you deserve." There was a knock on the door. "Shit. That's the food. I ordered wings and fries originally for me and Johnny but if you stay then you can have dinner with us." She nodded. I got up from the couch and went to the front door and opened it. The delivery guy was standing there with the food. I took it from him and took 5 dollars out of my pocket "Here's your tip." He took it from my hand "Thank you so much. Enjoy your meal." "Thank you." I shut the door and locked it. I walked to the kitchen and sat the food down. I walked back to the couch. It hurt seeing her so broke down like this. I hate myself for hating her. "Go wash your face okay? And come back and eat." 

I heard keys in the front door. The door opened and closed and I walked to the front door where Johnny was. "Hey Mya." "Hey. Um, Kassandra came by to get her stuff." "Oh damn I forgot about her. She didn't do anything to you right?" "She touched my heart." "What?" He said as he walked to the family room. "She touched my heart. She's going through so much and I always thought that she was a bad person. Turns out she has a lot going on right now and she doesn't want the boys in the middle of that." "How are you so sure?" "She sat right on this couch and cried in front of me. She broke down so bad explaining everything to me." We heard footsteps come to us and Kassandra appeared right in front of us. "You let her stay?"