Set Up.

I got out the shower and put on pajamas and met Joy out in the family room. She was sitting on couch and I plopped down next to her. She turned the tv off "You need to tell me how was it living with him." "It was great in the beginning then it just started going downhill. He stopped paying attention to me, he started hanging out with friends more. The relationship was just really rocky then today I caught another girl on her knees sucking his dick. Stupid bitch, he didn't even fuck her." Joy chuckled "You wanna go do something to take your mind off of it?" I raised my eyebrow "What do you mean?" "Well, you are angry and it's almost midnight so we can go do something if you know what I mean." "Joy. I just got bailed out an hour ago, it can wait." "Oh come on Mya. We're not gonna get caught." "Doing what exactly?" She waved her hand "Let's just give Taeyong and his new bitch a surprise visit." "No no no. Joy, we did that once." "Oh come on. It's not my boyfriend this time. Well, ex boyfriend. Please please please." I had gotten off the couch and Joy followed me all the way to the kitchen begging.

"Why do you wanna do this so bad?" She shrugged "He hurt my bestfriend and called the cops on her." I chuckled. Joy has always been like this. She hates it when someone hurts me, physically, emotionally, or even mentally. It's the same for me, that's why we both have been to jail so much but since we've gotten bailed out under 24 hours of getting arrested, we don't really have a criminal record. "Please Mya." She cupped her hands together and pouted. She knows my weak spot. "Fine Joy. We can go surprise him." "Great. I was hoping you would say yes. Because I have just the thing. Go get dressed."

I quickly walked to my room and got dressed in all black. When I went back into the kitchen, Joy was standing there with a manila envelope in her hand. "What's that?" She opened it and handed me a few papers. I looked at the top paper and it was a list of names "What is-" "Just keep looking." I looked at the next few pages and they were all photos of him meeting with other women and doing things with them. I quickly handed the photos back when they got too explicit. "Sorry if they were too much for you. I'm also sorry for not telling you about it, I just didn't want to come in between you two since you've been together for years." I tightly hugged Joy "Thank you for stalking him." "Anything for my girl. Now let's go." We turned off all the lights and went to Joy's car.

When we got to Taeyong's house, I saw that my car had a boot on the tire. "Are you fucking serious?! He's gonna get my shit towed! That's money that I don't fucking have! Where are those photos?!" She handed me the envelope and I got out of the car. I quickly went up to the front door and put the envelope on the step before ringing the doorbell. I quickly jumped in her car and we pulled off.

Once we were home, I changed and laid in the bed. I started scrolling through Instagram because I wasn't tired. "Goodnight Mya!" "Goodnight Joy!" I saw Joy's light turn off so I decided to turn my phone off since I had work the next day.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Mya." I turned away from the customer, looking at my coworker that called me. I turned back to the customer and continued ringing her up "What do you want Johnny?" "You had a rough weekend didn't you?" "What do you mean by that?" "You know what I mean. Joy told me what happened." I groaned as I put the lady's milk in a bag "Johnny please don't tell Eric." "Why would I? I like holding your little secrets." I handed the lady her receipt "Have a nice one." "You too." I noticed that I didn't have anymore customers so I turned my light off "Johnny. Don't try and blackmail me again." "What? Me, blackmail you? Never?" I walked to Johnny's register, which was right next to mine "I'm not kidding. I'm already struggling as it is and now I have more bills to pay and this little Target job isn't helping." "Fine. Then I won't blackmail you." He said with that smile that I hated so much. "Johnny and Mya." We turned and saw our boss "Hii Eric." He gave me a smile "Hi Mya. I have to talk to you two." "What's up?" "We're having a new addition in two weeks." "You're upgrading the store?" I slapped Johnny's forehead "No you idiot, he's hiring someone new." "Yeah which means that you two will have to sacrifice one of your rotations for the freezer." "Wait why not make the new one go to the freezer?" "Mya maybe he doesn't know how to stock the freezer." "You both know how I run the store. You start at the register and you work your way up." "To being rotated." Eric tilted his head "Your jokes aren't funny anymore Johnny. But that's all I wanted to tell you two." He walked away and me and Johnny turned to face each other again.

"I hope she's sexy." "She?" "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's hiring another girl and I need to be the one to get at her." "Boy bye. You tried that with me when I first got here. It won't work. And besides after that he said he wasn't going to hire anymore female employees." Johnny scoffed "You just wanna flirt with him." "Whatever Johnny. I'm gonna go stock in the toy section now byeee."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I put my key in the door and unlocked it. Once I was in the apartment, I took my jacket off and hung it up at the front door "Joy!" She came out of the kitchen "Mya. You're home. How was work?" I shrugged "Like normal. I didn't get fired but we're having a new employee in a few weeks." I went in the kitchen to get water as Joy sat on the couch. "Well I have good news for you." I plopped down on the couch next to her "Hmm?" "I set you up on a blind date."