Come over.

I deeply inhaled before answering his question "N-no. I can't see them. He thinks that it's not safe for me to be around them, you know. Assault." "But you would never put them in harms way from what I've seen and heard from the both of you." "Well tell Jaehyun that. I'm gonna get back to work and you should too." "It's barely anybody in here." I shook my head and continued stocking. "You seem like you need a minute to yourself so I'm gonna go actually do work." I thought he left but then I got a kiss on my cheek. I stood there in shock and by time I turned to look at him, he was gone. "Mya." I turned the other way and Eric was there "Y-yes." "Are you okay? You look...sick." "No. I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night." "You sure? I know you just got here an hour ago but you can take an hour or so off if you need it." I shook my head "No I'm fine. Working will wake me up." He nodded and walked away. I can't believe Johnny really kissed me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I sighed as I clocked out. I feel like Jaehyun has been ignoring me all day. Yeah we're at work but usually he would talk to me for a little while. He didn't even tell me to stay away from him. "Myaaa." I smiled knowing who that was "Johnnyyyy." I turned to face him. "What are you about to do?" "Go home, drink, cry, and sleep." "Why?" "Jaehyun has been ignoring me like all day and it's sort of pissing me off. I even tried apologizing and he's still not having it. He's pretending to not even hear me." Johnny wrapped his arms around me "It's okay. I'm gonna go home and shower then I'll be at your place." "Then I guess I have to clean it up then." He shook his head after he pulled away "You really don't. I've seen your place at its worse." I chuckled and got my jacket from my locker "So call me when you're on your way." "Okay. And don't get drunk without me." "I won't." I got my keys and left the store.

When I got home there was a white letter on the door. I took it off the door and went in the apartment. When I looked at it, it was an eviction notice. We have five days to leave. "Joy!" I took my shoes off and grabbed a bottle of alcohol. "Joy! Come here!" I heard quick footsteps come to the kitchen "What's wrong? What happened?" I pointed to the paper on the counter. She picked it up and read it. Joy threw the paper down and screamed in frustration. Next thing I know, tears started streaming down her face "After everything I've done! I've tried my hardest!" 

I rushed to Joy and held her in my arms "Joy, it's okay. Calm down." "I can't! This isn't fair. He said he would give us more time." "Why didn't you tell me about the rent?" "I thought I could pay it. I thought I was gonna have the money. I didn't want you to know that I'm going broke." "You still should've told me. I would've helped." "I'm so sorry. Now you won't have anywhere to go." I pulled away from Joy and stared at her "I won't?" "Yeah. Doyoung said I could stay with him and I thought that you could stay with Jaehyun." "Again, you should've told me. Not assume that someone is just gonna let me stay with them." "I'm sorry." I stood up "I feel like everyone is turning on me. I'm gonna go shower and I should probably start packing." I grabbed the bottle of alcohol and sat it in my room. I saw that Joy had already put boxes in my room. I scoffed "She knew this whole time." I started packing my things until Johnny texted me that he was on his way.

I got in the shower and when I got out and went to my room, I heard the doorbell ring. I wrapped my towel around me and went to the door and looked through the peephole and it was Johnny. I opened it and he had a bottle of Vodka. "Damn Mya." I pulled him in and closed the door "What?" "I didn't expect you to be basically naked." "I would've showered earlier if I didn't have to pack." We went to my room and I closed the door. "Is she kicking you out?" I shook my head "We're getting evicted and we have five days to leave." "I-I'm really sorry. Do you need somewhere to stay?" "Yeah. But I'll ask my mom." "So you're gonna go live three hours away from everybody when you could just stay at my house?" "I don't wanna crash at your place for however long." "Don't be silly." Johnny opened up the bottle and handed it to me "Go ahead and drink." I put the bottle up to my lips and started drinking. Once I couldn't drink anymore I gave the bottle back to Johnny and he closed it.

"Have I ever told you that you look very..sexy?" I shrugged "You probably have once or twice." "Well then I'm telling you now. You are sexy. Also about that kiss earlier, I know you're worried about it. I just couldn't contain it." I sat on Johnny's lap, straddling him "Then do it again." I leaned down and connected our lips. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth, licking every corner. This reminds me of how me and Jaehyun make out. No, this is not about Jaehyun. It's about me and Johnny right now. He unwrapped my towel and pulled it off "This is better." 

Johnny started groping and licking my boobs, switching from one to the other every few seconds. This felt so good. He pulled away and started kissing on my neck and feeling up and down the sides of my body. "So nice. So pretty. I can't wait anymore, I need you now." He took off all his clothes and slid a condom on. When I looked down at his dick, it was huge. "J-Johnny." "What's wrong baby?" "It's too big." He chuckled "It's not. It'll fit okay?" I nodded. Johnny lifted me up and slowly put me down on his dick. It was too big and it hurt like hell but I'm determined to do this right here, right now. 

"Fuck you're so tight." Once I was all the way down, he groaned. "You can move now." "Are you sure?" I nodded. He started moving his hips and I grabbed his shoulders and moaned. "It feels good?" "Y-yes. Fuck. You're so big, I love it." "You feel so good." He flipped us to where I was under him. He lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders "Fuck! Johnny go faster." Johnny started pounding inside me at an insane pace "You like that don't you?" "Y-yes. I do. Fuck." I felt a knot build up in my stomach "I'm gonna cum." "Beg." "F-fuck. Please let me cum. Please please please. Can I cum daddy?" "Go ahead." I let my orgasm rush through my body and I shook and my eyes rolled back as my back arched off the bed.

"I'm not done." Johnny kept going at a fast pace. It overstimulated me but it felt so good. "Shit. I'm about to cum." He threw his head back and came into the condom. After riding out his high he pulled out and took the condom off and tied a knot in it. As he threw the condom away I went under the blanket. Johnny laid down next to me.