Prologue Part 2: Greetings Fellow Students 1

I looked back up. Everyone seemed to be talking. Maybe to introduce themselves. Again, I didn't want to feel like an outcast. I looked back down at my e-Handbook. I clicked on Data. Wait... what? I thought.

Everything was blank. Well, everything except my information. Everything was like the average students stats.

I turned off my e-Handbook and held it in my hand. I walked over to someone who wasn't talking to anyone. I guess I should introduce myself... I thought.

"Um... hey so-" I began.
"AH!!!" They yelled. I stepped back. It was a girl. Glasses and blonde hair.
"A- are you ok?" I asked.
"S- sorry... I- I'm n- not really a p- people person..." she replied.
"It's ok! I'm not really an extrovert either..." I explained. She looked away for a minute, sighed, and looked back to me.
"My name is Mikako Tsubaki. I- it's nice to m- meet you..." She said.
"I'm Takahashi Kondo! I'm so glad I could be here!" I replied. I was trying to act nice and extroverted, but I was actually really nervous. ""What's your ultimate?"
"O- oh... I- I'm... the Ultimate Student..." she explained. I stared at her. What was that supposed to mean? "I l- learn things r- really fast... even in a s- situation I can l- learn without being taught..."

"Really!? That's so cool!" I replied

"Really!? That's so cool!" I replied. For some reason, when she had explained herself to me, I wasn't scared anymore.
"I- it's not that cool..." she answered. "I b- bet your U- ultimate is way c- cooler..."
"Oh... it's really not!"
"W- what do you m- mean?"
"Um... well... I'm the Ultimate Average Student..." I explained. She looked at me. She was definitely confused. She looked me up and down.
"Y- you seem like y- you would b- be..." she replied.
"Wait- what does that mean!?" I answered. She looked me in the eyes.
"Y- you're the a- average height... and th- the average p- personality..." she explained. I nodded, sort of sweating. "Y- you can go m- meet other people now..."
"O- ok!" I said with a smile. I waved goodbye and started walking around.

Again, I looked around. I wanted to meet someone new. I mean, I didn't want to make any enemies here. Especially since this is the only class here. I saw the guy I sat next to earlier. He wasn't talking to anyone.

"Hey!" I said, running up to him. He didn't say anything. He just stood there. He looked nervous. "I'm here to introduce myself."
"I- I see..." he replied. He held his hands together, right up to his mouth. He closed his eyes.
"What are you doing?"
"O- oh! I- I'm sorry! I was just thinking!" He explained. "I- I'm Wakusei Fujin."
"That's a cool name!" I replied. Again, I acted confident. "I'm Takahashi Kondo..."
"I see... I- it's nice to meet you..."
"Same! What's your Ultimate..."
"L- lie detector..." he explained. I stared at him.
"Wait... what?" I asked.
"Lie detector... I'm t- the Ultimate Lie Detector..."
"What does that mean?" I questioned.
"I c- can tell if people are l- lying or not..." he replied.