Chapter 1 Part 4: Clean Up at Party Central

I didn't even realize I was screaming. I felt my legs lose their strength, and I fell to the floor. I stared up towards the ceiling. I heard quick footsteps.

"TAKAHASHI!? ARE YOU OK!?" Kira yelled, sitting down right next to my head. I didn't want to speak. I heard everyone's screams. Suddenly, the TV came on. Monokuma sat there, a glass of wine in one of his hands.
"A body has been discovered! The investigation has started, and then, the class trial!" Monokuma announced. And then, the TV turned off. I sat up. Suddenly, Monokuma showed up. "Now, here are your Monokuma Files! It tells you all about the murder case, and you can add any evidence you want to it!" He started handing out the files. No one moved. Maybe it was because we were all shocked. So shocked we didn't have the strength to yell at Monokuma. He placed my file right on my lap, and then left.
"Th- this can't... this cannot be happening!" I yelled. "I- I refuse to believe it! I- I'm dreaming! Y- ya... this w- was all a dream!" I pinched myself. I was still there. "C- come on Takahashi... w- wake up!" I pinched harder and harder. Katon grabbed me by each shoulder, and started shaking me.
"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! WE NEED TO GET PAST THE TRIAL!!!" Katon yelled, shaking me as hard as he could.
"That's a funny thing to say... MURDERER!!!" Hana yelled.
"W- when did you show up!?" Aiko asked.
"Just now! So... Katon, you're the Ultimate Ninja... right? Can you explain the ninja star stuck in her throat!?" Hana yelled.
"I don't have anything to do with this. Just because it's mine doesn't mean I am the culprit!" Katon explained.
"Tell that to everyone at the trial!" Hana responded.
"What was that announcement-" Itsuki stopped dead in his tracks, with his words and his movements. A shadow came over his face. Everything was quiet. Itsuki walked out.
"Itsuki is acting suspicious." Sin'ichi said. He was sort of correct.
"Should we... should we split up and look for clues?" Kira asked. She looked sad.
"Ya. Let's do this." Aiko said, walking out of the room. Everyone started splitting up.

I walked up to the body. As much as I didn't want to... I had to look for evidence. There was ninja star in her throat, most likely where the last blow was taken. I added it to my file. She had no shoes on. One of her feet was bleeding.

Looking more around the photo booth, something was off about the wall. It had a bunch of pencil marks. But... why? Does it serve any purpose? Even though I had my doubts, I put it down as evidence.

She had a bloody nail next to her hand. It wasn't a finger nail, but a nail you'd use with a hammer. It was only bloody about 3/4 of the way. Why would she have a bloody nail? Was it defense? I put it into my evidence.

I looked at the screen on the side where the camera was. It was on, and a bunch of pictures had been taken. The first one, she was turned up towards the wall. You could only see the back of her head. You could see her turning forward. The next few ones, was her looking straight out of the curtain, her mouth wide open. Most likely she was screaming. And then, the next one, was her with a ninja star in her throat. On the wall in the last picture, you could make out one letter in pencil. S. I added it to my file.

I stepped on something damp and a little warm. I looked down under my foot. It was blood. It made a path through the door. I opened the doors, and the blood stopped at least 2 feet in front of the door. But... why there? I decided it was evidence.

I walked into the janitors closet. Though, it looked different. There had been 4 of each item when I was last here. But now, there were 3 buckets, 2 ropes, and 0 metal rings. I didn't really know if it was "evidence", but I added it anyway.

I walked out of janitors closet and into the room with all the lockers. Suddenly, I tripped on a rope. A knife flew above my head. I fell to the ground, and turned around in fear. I saw a second rope loosen. I looked above me, and a bucket was falling down. I quickly grabbed onto the bench in the middle, and pulled myself away. The bucket smashed into the floor.