Chapter 2 Part 3: Lasers at the Hunt

"The laser tag arena." Monokuma said. I stopped, and looked at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"If you win, you get to leave the laser tag arena! Did you actually think you'd be allowed to leave the resort? You guys really are gullible!" Monokuma laughed. I paused. Everyone seemed to disappear. Why am I surprised? Of course Monokuma wouldn't let us go that easily... I thought. Some people started protesting. I didn't really care. I mean... at least the other people wouldn't live in guilt. "That's your motive now! Kill someone, and blue team will be freed from their imprisonment!"
"They've been imprisoned!? But they didn't do anything wrong!" Kira replied.
"Well I said if you won, you got to leave, so there stuck here!" Monokuma responded.
"Wait? They get to leave the resort?" Aiko asked.
"Aiko... I think we need to bring you to the hospital." Hana replied.
"More like an insane asylum..." Ena finished. Itsuki seemed to tense up. But... why? Did something go wrong? He just looked so... dead inside.
"Itsuki... are you ok?" I asked. Suddenly, he was facing me. Now he looked like he was ok.
"I'm fine! Is something wrong?" He questioned.
"N- no..." I replied, looking away. Wait... was I the one being weird? The killing game must be messing with my vision... I thought.
"An insane asylum? Do you mean those places with the mattresses on the walls and floor? Where they torture you or something?" Aiko asked. We all stared at her.
"How do you know so much about that?" I asked.
"Oh, I've seen it in movies. I'm into horror." She explained.
"Actually, insane asylums aren't like that. They actually treat them like any other person now, with a few games that make them feel better. Then, they let them leave. Only the really bad kids get tied up." Itsuki replied.
"How would you know!?" Hana responded.
"I watch a bunch of documentaries and other stuff like that." He explained. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not. I looked back at where Monokuma had been. He was gone.
"Dammit... he disappeared..." Hana said. She looked sort of disappointed, but not mad.
"So... how is blue team going to eat?" I asked. The room was silent.
"Well you're not eating me." The horse replied. I forgot Comet was here. Almost everyone yelled.
"I see... you can speak now? Of course Monokuma would mess with Mother Natures beautiful creatures..." Katon said, staring the horse in the eyes.
"I don't really care. If anything, it's an upgrade! There are so many annoying things that you guys do that I just have to tell you about! Like Genki, you ask to many questions, Aiko, you should actually study for once..." we all started ignoring her.
"Is she ever gonna shut up?" Hana asked.
"Don't know, but can someone please kill her? I mean... that won't count as a kill, especially since she's not a student. She's just a horse... that can now talk..." Ena replied. Suddenly, a piece of paper was shoved into my face. You can't kill comet. It read. I looked over. It was... Imoka.

"I- Imoka? What's wrong?" I asked

"I- Imoka? What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me, and opened her mouth as if to speak. She grabbed her throat, and then punching it. She sighed, and grabbed out a notepad and pencil. She wrote something down, and then handed it to me. If you kill Comet, I'll also die. I don't really know how to explain it, maybe ask Monokuma? Imoka had written down. "Um... Monokuma? Can you explain this?"
"Yep! What is it Takahashi?" Monokuma responded, popping out of nowhere.
"Imoka said that if we kill the horse, then she dies as well?" I asked.
"Oh yeah! I forgot I did that! Kill one of them and the other will die! Oh wait..." Monokuma paused. "You guys wanted to kill the horse... and it would've killed Imoka... DANGIT!!!"
"Thanks for telling us that Monokuma, now we know not to kill the horse." Hana replied.
"Aw man... that would've been a really good trial... oh well..." Monokuma said, disappointed.
"This is very good information... what should we do about this?" Katon asked.
"We should have Imoka and Comet stay together so we can keep track of them better!" Itsuki suggested.
"Wait... where did Comet go?" Tomio asked. We all looked around. Comet was... gone!? We all ran out except for Blue Team. They weren't allowed to leave because of what happened earlier.