Chapter 2 Part 2: Lasers at the Hunt

Nobody really moved. I mean, we didn't really know what to do. We just had walked into a world of fun. But... we still couldn't forget the place of hell we had just wondered out of.

"Come on everyone! Go have some fun!" Monokuma laughed. I hesitantly walked towards the laser tag arena.

I picked up a laser tag gun. I put on the vest. It had red glowing lights where the laser was supposed to hit. Before I knew it, everyone was on a team. Kira, Hana, Itsuki, Katon, Rajin, and Asahi were on team red with me. Aiko, Wakusei, Ena, Tomio, Genki, ghost girl... and Monokuma were on blue.

We all walked in. They had a mini auditorium. This was probably a room where they tell you the rules. We all took our seats, and Monokuma walked to the front.

"Hello everyone! So, I have some rules before you can enter!" Monokuma began. Of course he had rules. "Ok, if you hit someone with the laser, then you'll gain points! And whichever team gains the most point... will get to leave." I stared at him.
"You really expect us to fucking believe that!? You wouldn't let us leave!" Ena yelled back.
"I'm being serious about this. If you win you leave." Monokuma replied.
"You mean if we win the killing game." Kira responded.
"NO IF YOU WIN THE LASER TAG GAME!!! I BET MY LIFE ON IT!!!" Monokuma yelled in anger. So wait... if we win this... we can go home!? But... there is a possibility of it being a lie. But what do we have to lose? I mean... it's not like he's going to kill us if we fail. I thought. "Oh ya, and then we have the standard laser tag rules! Try your best to run, jump and climb!" Of course he would tell us to be reckless. But it didn't really matter. Most people run, jump and climb anyway. Well, maybe not the last one, but still.

First, red team walked in. I broke away from the group and went to the very back. I didn't know what I was expecting there. Suddenly, a voice started to speak. It was Monokumas voice. "Ready everyone? Go!"

I didn't really know what to do, so I started running. I knew that If I wanted to get a lot of points, the tower was the best place. Not because it's the best place to look down and shoot people, but because most people think it is. It would help us get a lot of point if I shot some of the people in there.

I stopped at the doorway, peaking inside. I could see blue light. I was right. They were looking down out of the tower windows, looking for people to shoot. It was now or never.

I ran in, shooting as much as possible. Genki, Aiko, and Tomio were there. I immediately shot them with the laser, and all there vests turned grey for a second. They immediately ran out one of the two doors, probably to get away.

I ran back down as fast as possible. I didn't want to get shot right after, so I jumped and hid behind a wall. I sat there, and caught my breath. This was so nerve racking. This would decide if I went home or not.

Suddenly, my vest turned grey. I looked up, to see Ena falling down, the laser gun pointed at me. She landed, and jumped onto the wall and ran. I didn't even realize what happened until after she left.

I stood up, and ran out. I needed to get more points. I looked at the giant build board. Red had 18 and blue had 34. How was that possible? Sure, Ena was really good at the game, but we also had Katon. I looked back up. Suddenly, my team had 34 as well. That was really quick. It must have been Katon... I thought, as I continued running.

I shot at a blue light. It was the ghost girl. She was just standing there. Did she not care if she made it out or not? It didn't really matter though. I had to win this.

I continued running, accidentally running into someone. It was Kira. She was peaking around a corner, and nearly screamed when I bumped into her. She fell down.