Day 6

It was the middle of the day around 11 am when someone knocked on the door.

"So they just left you here by yourself??" Asked Nick. Nick and I were playing a game of Uno for the past hour.

"Yea, they went somewhere on vacation. But, I didn't want to go so I stayed here." I lied.

Then the knocking became louder.

"I'll get it!" said Kayla. She got one of her daggers and looked out the window.

"Chloe, it's Henry." She exclaimed and then opened the door.

I looked over surprised. How can it be Henry?? He's dead, or at least I thought he was I thought.

A little boy about 7 years old came in. Even though he was covered in dirt and leaves, I could tell that was Henry.

"Henry!" I say and run over to hug him. "Henry, Where have you been!?" I ask him.

"Chloe, where's mom?" Henry asks.

"I thought you said Henry and your mom were on a vacation," Nick says

"I think it's time we end the game and sit down to talk."

We all walk over to the couch and I begin to explain what happened before everyone got here.

"That's horrible! How can she do that to her children? children should go before parents, every family should know that." Kayla says.

"So mom's dead," Henry says in tears.

"It's for the best. I thought she had killed you already. Then she came after me too." I softly said to him.

He nods and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"You should go get cleaned up, okay?" I tell him then send him off to take a shower.

A couple of hours later

"Guys dinner is ready," I tell them before getting out the plates and silverware.

The day ended with everyone telling stories and sharing amazing memories but, that all ended the next day.