Day 20

I woke up to darkness. The last thing I remembered was finally reaching Walt Mountains.

"Hello? Kayla? Nick? KJ?" I called out for them.

"You're finally awake." Someone said.

I turned towards the sound of the voice.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"That's not something you need to worry about, What you need to worry about is where or not we will feed you to the zombies unless you tell us who you are and what you want." The voice demanded.

I listened to the voice. It appeared to be a boy. Possibly around my age.

"Now you listen and listen well. I'm not telling you crap until I know my friends are safe. Got that?" I yelled.

He chuckled, "You're funny. Your friends are fine, for now. Trust me." 

"How am I supposed to trust someone I can't see?" I ask.

The voice was silent. Suddenly bright lights lit the room. I looked around my little "prison". I seemed to be in a steel-walled room, with one door. Next to the door was a huge window. On the other side of the window was a guy as expected. I took a look at the guy. He wore jeans and a white T-shirt. Over the white T-shirt, he wore a black jean jacket. A chain hanged from the jeans. I took an even closer look at his face. To be honest he was handsome. He had brown hair and wore a beanie over it.

"You can see me, now tell me who you are and what you want." He said into an intercom.

"Fine then. My name is Chloe Vander. My friends and I had escaped the O.R.S.T and came across a plan made by people calling themselves the Blue Ghosts. Do you know them?" I ask.

"I've heard of them... What do you want from them?" He said, leaning back in his chair.

"My friend Nick... He was bitten. We wanted to find out if they have a cure to help him."

The guy scoffed and disappeared from the window.

"Hey!" I yelled running up to the window. "You can't keep me locked up here!"

Suddenly I heard a click and the door opened.

A girl gestured me to follow her. I ran out the door before it closed.

"My name is Veronica. I heard your Chloe Vander?" She says. Veronica wore black combat boots with leggings. She wore a white long sleeve shirt with a black leather vest. She has long thin black hair and wears glasses.

"Let me guess, the beanie guy told you who I am?" I ask.

"'The beanie guy's real name is Luke and no, I was also there to interrogate you." She answers.

We stop in front of a large crowd. Everyone turns towards us.

"Allow me to introduce us. We are the Blue Ghosts and welcome to the Safe Haven."

Everyone stands and claps.

"Why are they clapping?" I ask.