Day 33

Author's POV

The sun slowly made its way up into the sky as we made our way to Heaven's Passage, that is if it exists. It is said to be by Florida, Florida is surronded by lots of water and has a place where they take the injured or people who haven't been turned into zombies and they give them a place to live. They call it Heaven's Passage because it was supposedly made to send people to Heaven.

Everyone was quiet on the aircraft. All that could be heard was the sniffles of everyone who cried because of Chloe's death. Everyone thought Chloe was the smartest and bravest of them all. 

As the hours slowly went by, they had finally made there way to Florida and the Heaven's Passage. The Blue Ghosts slowly landed in a patch of sand. The dust and micro rocks flew all around the aircraft. Once they landed the aircraft's door opened like a wall bridge had been brought down. The Blue Ghosts had made their way down the landing and planted their feet into the sand. Luke breathed in the freash air. 

"We made it..." Shawn said.

"We wouldn't have made it without Chloe... She sacrificed herself... For us" Luke said.

Suddenly someone walked up to them. A woman wearing a white t shirt and capris. She has brown sneakers on. 

"Welcome to Heaven's Passage. How many people do you have?" She asks.

She has an accent that makes it sound like she was from Australia.

"We have 32. I am Shawn." Shawn tells the girl.

"Come with us. We'll get the injured patched up and the rest will be taken to get food and new clothes." She explained. "I am Mia."

After everyone had been patched up and given new clothes they all gathered around a fire.

"Its a little thing we do. We say the names of our loved who have passed away and we put there bodies to rest hoping that they go to Heaven." Mia says. "Who would like to go first?"

One by one everyone says the names of the people they lost. Then Luke goes,

"Chloe Vander.... She was my girlfriend. She sacrificed herself so we can make it here. She was a brave girl who turned in a leader.... She's a legend."

Kayla cuts in, 

"She saved us, The Survived."