Day 31 Part 2

Chloe's POV

Luke and I slowly made our way to the lower level, dodging, hoping to dodge every guard we could. Luckily Luke had an idea to dress up as one of the guards and pretend to be taking me down to the lower level. But, If the guard hadn't left in less than 2 minutes, we would knock the guard out and hid the body in a closet. It might not seem difficult to do, but trust me, it's easier said than done. We finally had made it to the lower level of O.R.S.T.

I checked to see how much time we had left.

"We got half an hour before they turn the back up generator on." I tell Luke.

"Don't worry" Luke says. "I know we can make it back to the aircraft in less than 29"

We search the perimeter, checking to see if any guards were down there. But, I knew there wasn't. The lower level has been the most secured facility yet, which is why they don't have an guards down there. Most of the guards are on the main floor which happens to be the most unsecured place. But, it was easiest to get in because we had inside help from Caleb and an expert on breaking and entering.

We turned the corner to see an open door.

"That doesn't look good.."Luke whispers.

"Lets go check it out." I whisper back.

We inch cleoser to the door and see a steel sign nailed next to it.

Daniel Vander

I gasp and rush ino the room to find it empty.

As if on cue, the intercom turns on.

"Looking for someone Chloe? Don't worry, I have him right with me, with your other friend. She tried to turn off the cameras but, we got there before she did. Your smart Chloe... But not smart enough. Meet me in the examination room if you want them alive. You have 5 minutes. Only you must come. So, don't bring your little boyfriend along. See you soon Chloe."

I look towards Luke.

"They have my dad and Maria..." I tell him. "I have to get them."

"You have to hurry though... The aircraft comes in less than half an hour" Luke reminds me.

"Don't worry, I'll make it. Just meet me at the aircraft when the time comes. But... If I don't make it back..." I say before Luke cuts me off and brings me into a hug.

"Don't say that. You will make it back." 

Dr. McRae's POV

Shawn and I had searched everywhere looking for the Blue Ghosts. We turned the corner and bumped into Luke. 

"Luke? What are you doing here? Where's Chloe at?" I asked.

"No time to explain, I think I know where the rest of the Blue Ghosts are. Check it out!" He said and we followed behind him. 

Not too far from us layed a hidden vault. 

"Do you think the Blue Ghosts are in there? How do we get this thing open?" Shawn asks.