Day 31- Part 1

The day had finally came.

The day we were going to break into...

The O.R.S.T

There I sat almost 20 feet outside the fence of the O.R.S.T.

I turned around and faced the others.

"Okay you guys remember what you have to do?" I whisper.

Everyone nods.

"Good" I say. "Let's go get out friends."

We inched closer and closer to the door.  We had a map of the entire building thanks to Maria. 

The fence had an electric field that keeps the zombies out. There is a code that needs to be entered so the electrical field gets turned off. It takes up to an hour to get the back up generator on which gives us enough time to get through the fence and through the O.R.S.T's back door. The only way we were going to get in, is if we had help from the inside and well... We did.

Do you remember Dr. Caleb? Well turns out he was only helping the O.R.S.T because his mother is Dr. White. He didn't like how things were going there and so he offered to help us. Dr. Caleb will also be the one to turn off the electrical field. 

I turned back around waiting for Caleb's signal. 

The lights of the O.R.S.T flickered on and off twice. That's when we knew to start running. 

"Let's go" I whispered and we all started running to the fence. Once we started running the zombies started chasing after us. We all made it safely through the fence and chained the door behind us.

"Don't worry, Your part in our plan will be for later" I say to the zombie.

We all run towards the back door that Caleb has opened for us.

"Hurry!" Caleb whispers. "We don't have much time. Before they figured out I did it."

Everyone ran inside. Shawn went with Dr. McRae to find out where they put the Blue Ghosts. Phoebe and Veronica went a separate way to find Kayla, Nick, and KJ. Maria went to the upper level of the building to shut off the back up generator and to get her tech. Luke and I ran towards the lower level to find where the hid my father. As everyone ran there different ways Caleb stayed behind to get the aircraft ready for us to leave.

Luke and I ran to the ends of each hallway. Stopping and waiting each time for the guards to disappear. 

"Wait, there's one more" Luke whispers pulling me back from the open hallway. We peaked around the corner to see if the guard had left.

"It doesn't look like the guard is leaving anytime soon." I whisper back. "Time for Plan B."

I run towards the guard while he is still turned around and I do a quick move to knock him out.

He falls but, I catch him before he hits the ground to prevent any unwanted noises. 

"I taught you that move didn't I?" Luke asks as he walks towards me.

"Yes, you did" I say. 

We move the guards body to a closet near but before we lock the door Luke stops me,