Clarisse and Chris

Clarisse's Pov (Edited)

Chris and I where just trying to enjoy a nice afternoon when this stupid golden light thing scooped us up and took us with it. I swear that it the gods have anything to do with this, I will personally spear them with Maimer. Except maybe Hestia and Artemis, they are some pretty cool ladies. But I definitely would spear Zeus because he is a Drama Queen, Hera because she is a bitch and messes every thing up. Athena because she would be the brains of the plan. My dad (Ares) because he didn't try to stop them. Poseidon and Hades because they didn't stop their brother. Aphrodite and Dionysus because they just make me mad. Apollo, Hermes, Demeter and Hephaestus because why not, I just want to hurt them so bad. About 5 minutes of falling later I fell onto the ground and Chris fell on top of me. I might have said some curse words that would make a sailor question his own mouth. Once we both got up I looked around. I am so mad because I dont want to be here, but wait is this Camp Half-Blood?

"Where are we?" asked Chris, he had a confused look on his face. That wouldn't be surprising though, he gets confused a lot.

"More like when are we, because we are clearly at Camp." I said, with a smug smile on my face.

"We are at camp but in the past. Percy was just claimed," Leo said.

"Wait, Prissy was just claimed? I should be around here somewhere." I said, looking around for myself.

"Could you introduce yourselves and your godly parent?" asked Chiron.

"Um, Sure," I said, "Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares."

"Chris Rodriguez, son of Hermes," said Chris.

"So um, where is Prissy? I kinda want to see little him since he looks so different now." I asked, my eyes scanning the campers sitting in the dining pavilion.

"Oh yeah, he is right over here," said Piper pointing to a scrawny kid with black hair and sea green eyes.

"Man Prissy is so scrawny and little. But yet he looks so innocent and not like he is gonna kill you." I said, while letting out a small chuckle.

"Yea, you should see Annabeth. She looks so calm and not like she is gonna murder you. But she still glares daggers. Also her eyes are different," Thalia replied.

"Wait, have y'all met your past selves yet?" I asked Katie, the Stolls, Chris.

"Not really, we were waiting for everybody to get here." Travis replied, looking around the Hermes table to find his past self.

"Ok, do you know how much longer that is gonna be?" I asked them, I didn't want to be waiting all day for another punk to fall out of a bright light. Katie was about to answer me when there was a bright flash of light like the one that took me and Chris. It flashed and out came two figures.