Will and Nico

Nico's Pov (Edited)

Will and I were in the Hades cabin at Camp Half Blood and may or may not have been having a full make out session. We were just in the cabin and this weird yellow light thing that kinda reminded me of Will's dad Apollo who is the sun god, took us. When it finally let us go we fell. I landed on top of Will.

"Nico get of my wrist. I need that to heal people," Will said to me. 

"Sorry.'' I said while getting up, "It's not like I wanted to land on it."

"Ugh you are so annoying sometimes," he says to me.

"Well you are my significant annoyance so it only makes sense," I say back to him. My comment makes the whole group including Will laugh for a minute. 

"But on a real note, where are we. Like I know that this is Camp Half Blood but it's not right," Will said, looking at out friends. 

"We are at Camp from the past," Chris said to Will, answering his question. 

"Wait how far in the past," Will asked.

"Percy was just claimed," Piper said excitedly. 

"You guys need to introduce yourself and your godly parent so that the kids here know who you two are," said Conner said to us. 

"Will Solace, son of Apollo," said Will to the campers. 

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades," I said, when I mentioned my dad I earned some gasps.

"Where is my cousin Kelp Head?" I asked the group.

"Oh, Kelp Head and Annie are over there," Thalia answered, pointing to a little Percy and Annabeth.

"Thanks Pinecone Face," I said to Thalia, thanking her for telling me where my past cousin and his past girlfriend were. 

"You're welcome Death Breath," Thalia responded. Will and I made our way over to past Annabeth and Percy. Man they were little compared to now.

"Oh they are so little and cute. Like look how little Annabeth is, And Percy is so short," Will said to me. 

"Annabeth looks so innocent and that cousin of mine just looks weak," I said. Percy replied with a "Hey."

"But yes they do look so different. But with everything they have done in such a short time it makes sense why they look the way they do." I said, every body in the group agreeded with me. 

"Do you guys know who else is still to come?" Will asked the group of future demigods. 

"I think Red, Percy and Annabeth are the only ones left." Calypso said answering the blonde. 

"Do you know when they will be here?" I asked.

"Nope," Katie said popping the p, "The Fates just drop more people in whenever they feel like the past kids need to meet a new hero."

Everybody was quiet for a good 2 minutes then there was another bright light that was worthy of Apollo and somebody stumbled out of it. I am pretty sure that I know who is going to be coming out of that light.