The Campers are Definitely Intrigued with the Quests

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry for not updating, I have had a lot of homework and personal stuff. I was also updating my other story that I'm writing as well. I will try to update again soon. Thanks for waiting for the updates.

Percy's Pov (Edited)

All 18 of us walked up to the dining pavilion, cracking jokes that none of the other campers understood which made it extra funny. We got our food and walked up to the fire, then we burnt some for our parents. Then we all sat at the Zeus and Poseidon tables. Chiron walked up to the front of the pavilion and stomped his hoof. That got everybody's attention.

"Excuse me children, if the future demigods don't mind, could you explain how you became the heroes of Olympus and the most important and powerful demigods?" Chiron asked us.

"Sure Chiron, we wouldn't mind, we just might have a hard time explaining what happend and somebody else might have to take over for us. Or we might have to pause and take a break," Annabeth said to Chiron.

"So it all started when I was going to Yancy Academy. Grover was pretending to be a student and Chiron, you were pretending to be my Latin teacher. We had gone on a field trip to a museum when Nancy Bobofit, Grover and I's bully threw a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich at Grover's head. I used my powers without knowing and pushed her into the fountain. Then the pre algebra teacher Mrs. Dodds, who was actually a furie named Aletco pulled me aside and showed me her true form. That when you threw me this pen," I said pulling riptide out of my pocket. "You told me to take the cap off of it and I did. It turned into my sword riptide. I fought off Aletco and then later that week Grover and I were at a bus stop and he saw the three fates cut a life string. That's when you had him alert my mom that I had to come to camp. On our way to camp the Mintour flipped our car. Then he dissolved my mom and sent her to the underworld, I fought off the Minotaur and killed him. Then I passed out." I said looking at Annabeth so that she could continue the story.

"When Percy was brought into the infirmary he was in very bad shape, he didn't wake up for three days and when he did I told him he drooled in his sleep. Then he fell back asleep. When he did wake up he was very confused and it was very funny," Annabeth said.

"When I did wake up, I found out that you were not Mr. Brunner but actually Chiron the Centaur and I found out that Dionysus ran that camp. Annabeth showed me around the camp and I found out that I was a demigod and that Camp Half Blood was a camp for demigods to learn how to fight and survive. We didn't know my godly parent yet so she showed me to the Hermes cabin where I met Luke. I befriended Luke but he started to become suspicious of me when I beat him in a sword fight. After that Clarisse decided to give me the initiation by shoving my head in the girls toilet. That backfired on Clarisse and some other Ares kids when I blew up the bathroom in their face," I said.

"That's where Percy got the name Supreme Lord of the Bathroom," Conner said while laughing.

"Also when I started calling this punk Prissy instead of Percy," Clarisse said.

"When I blew up the bathroom in Clarisse's face she got really mad at me. That night we were playing capture the flag when Clarisse and three other Ares kids decided to come after me. I fought all of them off without a problem. Then out of nowhere a Hellhound came out and started attacking us, I was almost killed but Chiron killed it. I heard a voice telling me to go to the water because I was by the creek. When I put my hand in all of my wounds started to heal. When I got up there was a sea green glowing trident over my head." I say to all the campers looking at me. I look at Annabeth to continue the story, she nods at me and starts to talk.

"A few days later Percy was called to the big house. He was offered to go on a quest which he said yes to. He had to retrieve Zeus's Master Bolt and return it to Olympus before midnight on the Summer Solstice. Percy was offered the quest because being the son of Poseidon, Zeus accused him of stealing the Master Bolt. Percy then consults the Oracle of Delphi, she told Percy this, You shall go west to face the god who has turned, You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned, You shall be betrayed by the one you call friend, And fail to save what matters most in the end. The next day Percy, I left for the quest," Annabeth said to everybody. He looked at me and I gave her a small smile of reassurance, and the she continued the story of our quest.