This Quest was Confusing for the Campers to Understand

A/N: Guess what? It's another long one. I am sorry, if I could shorten them I would. I just need to get all the information in there. Now back to the chapter that took me five days to write.

Jason's Pov

I awoke that morning and got dressed. I headed out of my cabin and walked to the dining pavilion. There I found all eighteen of my friends eating breakfast. I sat down with them and ate my breakfast. About twenty minutes later Chiron galloped up to the front of the pavilion. He stomped his hoof and all the campers silenced themselves.

"Campers, let's be kind and respectful while the future campers tell the story of the next quest please," he said.

 "Chiron, by the way, this one is a little different," Annabeth said. All of us looked at each other and then started to laugh. Once we calmed down I started to talk about my first quest with these people.

"One (wonderful) day, I woke up with amnesia on a bus headed toward the Grand Canyon. I was sitting next to Piper and Leo, who claimed to be my girlfriend and best friend. They explained that we, including the other kids on the bus, were from the Wilderness School, a school for delinquent or troublesome children where Piper had gotten sent to for allegedly stealing a BMW, although she claimed that people "just gave her things", and Leo by running away from his numerous foster homes. When we reached the Grand Canyon's skywalk, Leo and Piper tried to get me to remember things as they remembered them, but were unable to. Things got stranger for me when I found a golden coin stamped with the word Ivlivs on its front. I was then approached by the chaperoning teacher, Coach Hedge, who divulges that I must have been the special package that the Camp told Hedge to retrieve, along with two other half-bloods. I could not understand the supposedly cryptic words that Hedge used," I said.

"Our conversation was cut short when a storm appeared, and a class member of ours Dylan, revealed his true nature as a storm spirit. Dylan caused a burst of wind to send me crashing against the doors of the skywalk and to push Leo to the edge of the skywalk. Coach Hedge revealed himself as a satyr and went to rescue Leo, but not before ordering Jason to fight Dylan off. Dylan, however, summoned a blast of lightning and used it on Jason. Amazingly, Jason survived, though he lost a shoe. By instinct, he pulled his coin out of his pocket and flipped it, the coin turned into a golden sword. Dylan summoned two more wind spirits, but Jason easily fought them off. A hole opened up in the clouds, and Dylan stated that his mistress was calling. He then decided to take Jason, but was stopped when I climbed onto his back. The wind spirit shook me off, and I fell into the canyon. Coach Hedge was taken instead, and both the wind spirit, Hedge, and the storm disappeared. Jason then saved me by diving into the canyon and using his sudden abilities to control the winds to bring us back to the skywalk." Piper said, she was smiling while she looked around at the campers.

"Two demigods, Annabeth, and Butch, a son of Iris, suddenly appeared on a pegasi drawn chariot. They claimed that they were looking for a half-blood who had been missing for three days, and that the answer to finding that half-blood was with the 'guy with one shoe,' Jason. Though Jason knew nothing and though Annabeth and Butch did not find who they were looking for, Piper, Jason and I all boarded the chariot anyways and went to Camp Half-Blood. After we crashed in the canoe lake due to some other unruly storm spirits, I was almost immediately claimed by Hephaestus. I was then taken by the Apollo head counselor, Will Solace, to see my new cabin and siblings. Meanwhile, Annabeth noticed a tattoo on Jason's arm, a dozen vertical lines, an eagle, and the letters SPQR. Unsure of what to do with him, Annabeth allowed Drew, the tyrannical Aphrodite head counselor, to take Jason to Chiron in the Big House. Annabeth then gave Piper a tour of the camp. There, Piper managed to claim the dagger Katoptris as her own weapon." Leo said, while fidgeting with his fingers.