My Gods, and I Thought the Day Couldn't Get Crazier

A/N: Real quick disclaimer, I just wanted to say that this chapter is long and I mean extremely long. Just wanted to let you know before you got into the story.

Percy's Pov

After all of what had happened at breakfast, Chiron had us all take a break. The campers from the past were doing their daily training and chores. All of us from the past however were just chilling down by the lake talking about how we thought the rest of the day would go. All of the sudden, we heard the conch horn being blown, signaling that it is time for lunch. We all got us and made our way back to the dining pavilion becoming nervous at what we had to do.

We sat at the Zeus and Poseidon tables and got some food to eat, then we walked up to the fire and sacrificed some for our parents. Then all of us sat back down at the Zeus and Poseidon tables and began to eat. Chiron came up to our tables and asked us a question.

"Are you guys up for explaining your next quest?" He asked.

"Um," Annabeth said and looked around the two tables. We all nodded our heads in agreement. She kept her gaze on Nico for the longest, for obvious reasons. "Yes Chiron, we can talk about our next quest. This one is a little sadder than the rest so we might have a hard time telling it," Annabeth said. She looked at me signaling that I could start the story.

"In December of the same year as the Golden Fleece quest. Thalia, Annabeth, and I went to Westover Hall to meet Grover, who had found two powerful demigod siblings there, Bianca and Nico di Angelo. Thalia manipulated the mist and tried to convince a resident teacher and the vice principal there that the three of us belonged to the school. The teacher was easily tricked but the vice principal, who was actually a manticore in disguise wasn't tricked. Thalia managed to not get the three of us kicked out before we could find Grover. Grover informed us that Dr. Thorn, the vice-principal of Westover hall, was a manticore, and was suspicious of the two half-bloods' true identities and that he was not fooled by Thalia's trick of the mist. Thalia formulated a plan to distract Dr. Thorn, however, the plan backfired on us. I was forced to dance to blend in with the crowd, and saw Dr. Thorn attempting to sneak away with the two half-bloods. I was unable to spot Thalia, Annabeth, or Grover in the crowd and so I followed Dr. Thorn. As I neared Bianca and Nico, Dr. Thorn threw a thorn at me and it grazed my shoulder. I realized that poison had entered my system. I was too weak to fight and instead, listened to the manticore as he talked about The Great Stirring. I tried to reassure Bianca who was panicking and Nico who was both overjoyed and scared. I let Dr. Thorn bring us to a cliff and we waited for Dr. Thorn's allies to collect us. I tried to send a message to Grover that we were in danger. It worked and soon after Grover, Thalia, and Annabeth showed up and Dr. Thorn revealed his true form as a manticore," I said to the pavilion of campers.

"Some silver arrows passed Percy and had hit the manticore. Dr. Thorn retaliated and had shot a volley of thorns at the shooters and more silver arrows came out and split them perfectly in half. The archers got out of the bushes. They were all adolescent girls wearing silver clothing. Thalia introduced them to us as the Hunters of Artemis. They were about to shoot when Dr. Thorn lunged at Percy and Thalia, knowing they were both weak and stunned. I climbed on Dr. Thorn's back, but the hunters released their arrows, and he fell from the cliff, taking me with him, as I left my Yankee's cap behind," Annabeth said.

"Artemis appeared and ordered the Hunters to set up camp. Percy was invited to come and have a talk with the goddess, who appeared in the form of a girl around the age of twelve. She asked Percy to restate what Dr. Thorn mentioned and concluded that dangerous times were near. She decided to hunt a powerful monster, one that had the power to bring down the Gods, Goddesses and Olympus. Before she went alone to do so, Zoë Nightshade, her lieutenant, was placed in charge of the Hunters and was told to stay at Camp Half-Blood until Artemis returned. During their short stay at the outskirts of Westover Hall, Bianca chose to join the Hunters and attained immortality and a new family, along with forswearing romantic love forever, while leaving Nico in the trust of those at Camp Half-Blood. Later, we received a ride from Apollo who let us use the sun chariot, with me driving it. The combination results in a gut-wrenching experience for the group because I am scared of heights and the sun chariot can fly. Soon, we arrived at Camp Half-Blood, we almost crashed in the canoe lake. Percy and I lead Nico to the Big House for a conversation with Mr. D and Chiron. Percy and I are quickly forbidden to carry out any rescue plans we have for Annabeth, with Mr. D stating that there was a small chance that she would survive," Thalia said.