Capture the Flag

A/n: Guys please vote and comment on these stories so that more people can read them please. Thanks all.

Annabeth's Pov (Edited)

We were finishing up lunch and cracking jokes when Chiron asked us what we wanted to do. We all looked at each other, the boys all had a mischievous look.

"How about we have a prank war," Travis said.

"Ya, that would be so fun!" Conner said agreeing. They high fived and started making plans about who they were going to prank. 

"No, we are not going to have a prank war," I said, the Stolls looked at me and pouted.

"Oh come on Annabeth," Travis said,

"We just want to," Conner said continuing the sentence,

"Have some fun," They said together.

"No," I said to them, then I looked at the rest of the group, "Does anybody else have any ideas on what we could do?" I asked.

"How about we play capture the flag," Percy said "It is our specialty anyways." Everybody either said "Yea" or nodded their head in agreement. 

"Sure children, but how would the teams be split up?" Chiron asked us.

"How about all eighteen of us versus the rest of the camp," Conner said. Everybody was nodding in agreement again, when Rachel spoke up. 

"I'm not gonna play Conner, you know that I hate playing any games. But I will gladly watch," Rachel said to Conner. 

"Come on RED you should really play," Thalia said to Rachel. 

"No, but I can officiate. Plus I would doubt Apollo would want his oracle getting hurt," Rachel said answering Thalia.

"Alright children, so it will be you seventeen versus the rest of the camp." Chiron said reassuring all of us, "Are you sure that that is fair?" he asked.

"Of course," Percy said, "One time it was Annabeth and I as captains. The game lasted for three hours and we had to call a tie," Percy said.

"That was so fun," I said. "I also got to have an awesome team which was super cool."

"Maybe for you guys," Piper said. "You were the only ones who weren't hurt because you were so focused on fighting each other."

"I had cast on both my arms so I could not tinker which made me really frustrated," Leo said.

"The infirmary was overflowing, we had to bring up Annabeth's cousin Magnus to help us heal everybody, (In this story they know about Norse, einherji and Magnus.)" Will said.

"Well it was fun because all of Magnus's friends came down and we got to hang out with them. They are all pretty cool," Leo said.

"But the camp almost got flooded, because Percy made a huge wave that wiped out a lot of people," Katie said.

"I dried every thing off though Katie. Camp was good as new," Percy said to Katie.

"Well that's not the point," Katie said.

"This sounds so much fun, when did you guys do this?" Thalia asked.

"About three months ago and it will never happen again," Jason said answering his sister. 

"I would have been in Kansas with the girls and Artemis," Thalia said.

"Guys we probably need to get back to what Chiron had asked us," Reyna said.

"Oh ya, thanks for keeping track of us RARA," Leo said.

"Clarisse remember there is no killing or maiming, especially now because what we do in the past will affect the future," Chris said.