Frank and Hazel

Hazel's Pov (Edited)

Frank and I were at Camp Jupiter on a date when a bright light plucked us up and took us with it. When the light finally faded Frank and I started falling. Frank landed on the ground and I landed on top of him. I quickly got up and looked at my surroundings. I noticed them but not enough for me to know exactly where we where.

"Ouch," Frank said.

"Sorry Frank, Where are we?" I asked.

"Camp Half Blood but in the past," Conner answered.

"How?" I asked my friends, a puzzled look on my face.

"The Fates," Thalia replied, while rolling her eyes. 

"Oh, you need to introduce yourself and your godly parent," Reyna said to Frank and I. 

"Frank Zhang, son of Mars, Roman form Ares," Frank said.

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, Roman form Hades," I said after Frank.

"Wait how far in the past are we?" Frank asked.

"Well Percy was just claimed and Annabeth and Percy are 12 years old," Clarisse said.

"Oh wow, we are really in the past," I replied. I looked around and saw that there were only 12 cabins. Man camp looks a lot different in the past than it does now.

"Where are Little Percy and Annabeth?" Frank asked, "I wanna see them before their "kill everyone" phase," he said, putting hand quotations around kill everyone.

"Oh ya, they are right over here," Piper said, pointing to two kids. A scrawny boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes and a girl with blonde princess curls and calm grey eyes.

"Oh they are so cute," Frank said.

"Annabeth doesn't look like she is gonna kill any of us yet. But Percy is so short and scrawny like more than Leo scrawny," I said, while looking at my friends past selfs. 

"That's what I said," Leo said, "Hey, that's mean" he said, when he realized that I had compared him to little Percy and how I still managed to call him scrawny.

"Annabeth just looks so calm. Her eyes look so different," Frank said.

"Percy's look different as well," I added.

"Yea, that's what happens when you have been through all that they have been through." Jason says to all of us. We all sigh and remember all that they have been through in just six years. 

"That's true, they just look so innocent and different," I said.

"Do you all know when the rest of us are coming?" Frank asked everybody. 

"Well it depends when the Fates decide to drop in some more people. So we'll just have to wait and see who comes next but I have a good idea who it's going to be," Katie said, answering Franks question.

Right after Katie had said that there was a bright flash of light, kind of like the one that plucked up Frank and I from our date. Two people started to fall out of it. Once they hit the ground one landed on top of the other. I really hope it's my brother and his boyfriend.