When all Hades Ends up Breaking Loose

A/n: This chapter is also really long, and I mean like really really long. Just wanted to let ya know before you started reading the chapter, back to what you came for. 

Annabeth's Pov

It was almost six o'clock when Chiron blew the conch horn, signaling that it was time for dinner. I am having mixed feelings about dinner because I am very hungry but we have to talk about another one of our quests during it. This quest we have to talk about isn't sad and all it was just a hard quest.

I walk up to the dining pavilion, holding hands with Percy. We got our food and then we sacrificed some for our parents. After we did that we sat at the Zeus and Poseidon table with all of our friends from the future. We got to eat for about twenty minutes, most of the time not actually eating because Leo kept cracking jokes that made us all laugh. Then Chiron signaled for us to start talking about our next quest. Percy stood up and took a deep breath.

"The quest all started way back when I was going to a freshmen orientation class at Goode High School. A school where Paul Blofis, my mom's boyfriend at the time, taught. While I was there, I ran into Rachel, The same Rachel I met at the Hoover Dam on our last quest. During the orientation, Rachel suddenly ran away from the gym and to the band room. I followed her, and she told me that something was wrong with the two of the cheerleaders, Tammi and Kelli," Percy says to the campers.

"Tammi and Kelli entered the band room after us where they revealed themselves to be empousai. Percy slayed Tammi, but Kelli disappeared in a burst of fire. Unfortunately, Paul and some students saw the incident, thinking we blew up the band room, forcing Percy and I to escape through a broken window. We both ran outside to where Annabeth was waiting. I left Percy, and told him to explain everything to me when he had time. Then, Percy and Annabeth made their way back to Camp Half Blood," Rachel said.

"After getting to Camp, Annabeth decided to go talk to Clarisse about something secret, leaving me to wander the camp by myself. I stopped by the arena and saw a massive hellhound named Mrs. O'Leary. I tried to kill her, but was soon stopped by Quintus, our new sword-master, who revealed that Mrs. O'Leary was his pet. Chiron interrupted our conversation and took me to Grover. He lead us to a glade where the Council of Cloven Elders was being held, and dropped me next to Annabeth, Clarisse and a crying nymph, Juniper, who turned out to be Grover's girlfriend. The council decided that Grover had only one week to find Lord Pan, the lost God of the Wild. Otherwise, his searcher's license would have been forfeited. The meeting concluded, and I rushed over to clean up my cabin for cabin inspection. As soon as I reached the Poseidon cabin, I saw my half-brother, Tyson, cleaning up for me. Tyson hugged me and showed me the repaired shield that I broke last winter during my fight with the manticore," Percy said.

"Later that night, Percy had trouble sleeping. He realized that his room was glowing with a faint blue light coming from the saltwater fountain that his father had given him last winter. The fountain was surrounded by a rainbow colored light, clearly an Iris-message. Percy deposited one drachma into the mist, and it shimmered until the figure of young Nico di Angelo became clear. Nico was conversing with a ghost, asking if there was a way for him to bring Bianca back to life. The ghost answered that it was possible, but only if an exchange happened, a soul for a soul. The vision vanished before Percy had time to put in another drachma. In his mind, he had a chilling thought that Nico would come looking for him for the soul exchange," I said looking at Nico, I always remember that this part is hard on him. Especially because all he wanted was for Bianca to come back to him when he was younger.

"The next morning, we played a camp game designed by Quintus. Annabeth and I were attacked by three giant scorpions. We tried to find a place to hide, we eventually found one and we had to squeeze between two boulders. Annabeth noted that it must have been an entrance to a tunnel. When we emerged from the entrance, it was revealed that we had actually discovered an entrance into the Labyrinth, a magical underground maze, under Zeus' Fist within the heart of the camp. Annabeth explained that this was the center of the secret mission Clarisse had undergone during our last quest, finding an entrance to the Labyrinth. She also explained that Luke Castellan might have been planning on using it as an invasion route," Percy says to the campers, his eyes locked on mine, our fingers intertwined.