Chaos at Breakfast

A/N: So, I originally write my fanfics on google docs and then I copy and paste them over to Wattpad. The thing is when I did this story, it originally deleted some of the words in random sentences. It made them incomplete and super confusing and I totally didn't realize it until now. When I was editing all of my stories. Omg, its so embarrassing, like why couldn't I have noticed it. Oh well, back to the story now. Thanks for listening to me rant.

Annabeth's Pov (Edited)

I awoke that morning after sleeping all night, which was weird because even since I went into Tartarus I wake up screaming in the middle of the night. It must have been because we are in the past. Oh well, I am going to enjoy the sleep while I can. I got out of a bunk and got dressed. Then I walked up to the dining pavilion and saw my friends. We all got breakfast and burnt some for our parents. Then we sat at the Zeus and Poseidon tables.

We were eating breakfast and talking when Chiron walked up to the front of the pavilion and stomped his hoof to get the campers attention, like he always did. All of the campers became silent and looked up at him. He looked at the Zeus and Poseidon tables, which happened to be the ones that my friends and I were sitting at, then he started to talk.

"Excuse me Children, I am sorry for interrupting breakfast. But if you children from the future wouldn't mind continuing the story from last night," Chiron said to us.

"We wouldn't mind Chiron, it just might take us a bit to remember what happend," I said to our mentor.

"Thank you Annabeth. You may start when you are ready," he said. I looked across the table at my boyfriend and gave him a small smile. He gave me a nod and then he stood up. He took a breath and then started to explain the beginning of our second quest.

"It all started when I was going to school at Merriweather College Prep. I was asleep and I had a dream about Grover running from the Cyclops Polyphemus, Grover runs into a bridal shop and then my dream ended. I woke up that morning and went to school and saw my friend Tyson. During gym that day we were on the same team, and on the other team was my personal bully Mark Sloane and some new kids. The new kids turned out to be Laistrygonian Giants. They had summoned explosive dodge balls and were trying to kill me, I was saved by Tyson. He was unaffected by the explosive dodge balls, and then the last giant was killed by Annabeth by stabbing it in the back. We get in the Grey Sisters taxi and take it to Camp." Percy says, he looks over at me to continue the story, so I nod and then I rise up from my seat.

"When we had returned to Camp, we found it being attacked by two bronze Colchis Bulls. We found out that Thalia's tree had been poisoned by an unknown person, so the Bulls were able to get past the borders. Tyson managed to subdue one bull while Clarisse had taken the other. The bull that Tyson was fighting shot fire at him, but the thing is Tyson was fine. So we found out Tyson is fireproof. We also Found out afterwards that Chiron had been fired because it was suspected that he was the one who had poisoned the tree. He was replaced by Tantalus, he was a man who was summoned from the Fields of Punishment. We also found out that Tyson is a Cyclops and a son of Poseidon." I say looking back at Percy. He gives me a reassuring look and starts to talk.

"Annabeth was doing some research on how to heal Thalia's tree when she came across the Golden Fleece. She presented the idea to Mr. D and he said it was too dangerous for a quest. Later that night, he said that we would have a Chariot race for the night activity. During the race, a flock of Stymphalian birds attack the campers. Annabeth had an idea to play music to make them leave, so we found Chiron's boombox and played whatever was on it. It made the birds go away, but also made Clarisse win the chariot race. She ordered a feast for her win and Tyson, Annabeth and I were put on dishes duty. Annabeth and I formed a truce and I told her about my empathy link with Grover. Later that night at the campfire, Annabeth and I ask Tantalus to send somebody on a quest. After I tell the campers that it is possible to save the camp and Thalia's Tree with the . I also tell the Camp the list of numbers that the Gray Sisters had given us when we were in their cab earlier, which, I then realize, are actually longitude and latitude degrees. All the campers pressure Tantalus to give in, and he finally complies. The quest is given to Clarisse to find and bring back the fleece. After she is told that she visits the mummified Oracle in the attic. Clarisse came down after talking to the oracle and told us her prophecy, "You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone, You shall find what you seek and make it your own, But despair for your life entombed within stone, And fail without friends, to fly home alone!" " Percy says, and then he takes a moment to catch his breath. I was about to continue the story when Percy looked at me, he gave me a look and mouthed at me that he wanted to tell the next part.