Introduction

The inspiration for this book came after I received a shout-out from an anonymous Wattpader. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and for a greater part of that day, I walked around with a smile. I hope this can make someone smile as well.

How does this work?
It is simple, really, there's only one goal and that is to spread love. To spread love, there are no rules, so there will be none here. The purpose of this book is to sprinkle positivity here and there by sending anonymous shout-outs to our fellow Wattpaders. Any body can make a shout-out, no exceptions.

What do I have to do?
All you have to do is hit me up through DM, Instagram or email with the message and username of the person you are giving a shout-out. It's of the greatest importance for you to give me the right username so I can tag the user. If the person changes his or her username before I post, do give me a heads-up also. We don't want to give a shout-out to someone who never sees it.

The best part of this is that it's anonymous, your identity is hidden. I'll only drop the message and username, yours is kept a secret. You can also do a Birthday shout-out but you have to send me a message days before so I know which day to upload it.

It will only take a few minutes of your time to type down a message, don't pass on this opportunity to appreciate that reader, writer who might have turned friend, gist partner. Those users who have made the Wattpad experience more fun for you by constantly voting, commenting and sharing your stories. Those users who have tugged at your heartstrings with their stories. Your words mean more than you know it, you can make someone's day with a few lines and I am happy to be thy messenger.

You can send your messages/shout-outs to my DM. Though, I will prefer you send it through my email: onuhmartha.ao@gmail.com or IG: mara_is_art, that way it's easier to copy. But whichever platform you decide to use, it's fine. For those who will send an email, you can use the subject, Love Lives Here so I can attend to the mail once I see it.

Thank you to CommunityTeam for thinking up this great idea. I received a shout-out in Ray of Sunshine and it birthed the idea for Love Lives Here. Now... Shall we proceed?

The first step to spreading love is by tagging

The first step to spreading love is by tagging. Please tag a lot of your friends so we can get to brightening up people's day with one shout-out at a time. ❣️❣️❣️