VII.

herascribbles My sweet Bish! I don't even know how we got to talking but you know I got you. The way you go after everything with your whole heart is amazing to see. Lol, I know I always threaten to curse you because you leave me hanging in your books and you know I'm one of your biggest fan but yes girl I will still curse you naked! I hope you know that I love you even with all your werey and I'm so proud of you. Your confidence astounds me and it inspires me.

I hope you smile your sweetest smile when you see this and you come and slay all of us lol. Your baby.

PS if you don't know who this is, you're a fish.

❣️❣️❣️

_mothawriter_ Aunty Mo! Reading "the bridge" was so much of an inspiration. You amaze me. Thanks for always giving us godly content and being unashamed about it. Thanks for being so sweet. Dear Gtg you are going places!

❣️❣️❣️

prudy64 Sweet mama! Thank you so much for reading every single thing I write and supporting me so much. You inspire me to be more because deep down I know you're just there rooting for me. You're so beautiful in and out! Thanks for all the ofofo too. I miss you big time.

❣️❣️❣️

joannogwu Do you know that you are an answer to a prayer? Like literally a God sent help! I still can't believe you are doing this for me. Phew! You blow my mind and I've said so many thanks. So I'm still saying one more, Thank you so much.

I can't wait to see you push boxes because you can be all you want to be. I wish you'll do a book with tips on how to edit or proofread.

Anyway if you ever need a professional editor this is someone to go to. Patronise our business please thanks in advance.

❣️❣️❣️

claudia-143 I haven't really read any of your books to the end, but I will. Sending you this to remind you that life's a big maze and we all get lost sometimes. It's okay to wander, to feel your joy slipping away, it's okay to struggle because life kicks us down sometimes. It's also okay to stand up, to raise your head up, to detox, to breathe. I'm hoping you anchor back on things that make you happy. Give yourself time to grow and heal. Talk to someone when you feel how heavy the weight of your emotions are.

Your feelings are valid. You're enough. You're going to be okay! Because it's a process.

Love from a stranger!