IX.

reinaon16 Regina, you are telling the story of "Survivors " with so much details like it's a first hand experience. There's some depth to the book. Then you expertly force the readers to feel the pain, joy and fear of the characters. I'm truly enjoying your book. More grace to your pen. 

❣️❣️❣️

lovetori_xo Just one question, Babe, what's your source?

Likeee your book does things to me when I read how real the feelings are. Look at Giwa, look at Shade, look at Yure, look at Ivandor. Your characters are so original and some, so imperfect but that's the point. All of these makes your book perfect. This is coming from someone that is not even a fan of teen fiction. I meant it when I asked to know your source though. We, your loyal readers love you!!!

❣️❣️❣️

_plethora Oreeeee, how are you doing our text parrot? It's funny I didn't even realize soon enough that updates of your ongoing book feels like money was added to my account. You always lace your book with the right dose of humour and it has never gone wrong. It actually makes me laugh so hard but I can't type all the emojis enough to show how funny your characters gets. You write so well. I can't wait for your books to be out there, like out there. The world is not ready sef. 

❣️❣️❣️

KoladeMotirola I'm going to be honest with you. It gives me joy seeing you grow; getting better in writing, having more reads, having more followers. It gives me great joy. It marvels me how young you are yet you are trying so hard to write that book about a strong woman and her tough decisions even with a pervert brother constantly causing pain in her life. Rola, your book, "Forsaken girl" is a good first piece. You'll get better with time but for now, keep writing. You are a wonderful writer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

❣️❣️❣️

LauraNaba My role model 😂🤣🤣 I'm your pizza, slice me. I'm your plantain, fry me. I'm your akara, eat me. 😂😂😂 I'm trying to keep a straight face while typing this message but it's hard. That's how much talking about or with you makes me happy. Your stories are different, you take us on a journey with characters who we might sometimes HATE, love or be tempted to kill but one thing is certain, we never forget them, they stay with us for a long time. Girl, I still want to slap Kamsi but I'm happy she found peace however long it took😏, she represents so many women in our society.

So... Push the laziness to one corner and keep the ink flowing, we love reading your stories, come and pepper us with them. Infact, we are your Wattpad, write on us. I will not miss out on this opportunity to call you ewu. Ewu, you can stop smiling now.

 Ewu, you can stop smiling now