I.

Mwabiii You are a gem, the motivation I get from you is enough to keep me going.

❣️❣️❣️

Nicole_ul_ayn We might not have known each other for long but I appreciate those moments we have shared. Sometimes I find myself going to check my WhatsApp to see if you are online or sent me a message cos our chats always bring a smile to my face. I hope we continue to remain friends. Please keep up the good work with writing, you are doing great. If anyone says otherwise, you must remember that not everyone will like the good stuff and that's okay too.

❣️❣️❣️

elusive_6788 Thank you for writing Lessons on Seduction and for being such a great person, doing your best to promote all our works. I have always felt like eroticas were glorified porn, bad actings and storylines, 366 days is an example but after reading Julian and Sapphire's story, I realise eroticas can have depth, characters that resonates so well with me. My perspective on these types of stories have changed and this is all thanks to you. If you ever stop writing eroticas, please, let it be that you stopped because of you, not anyone else.

❣️❣️❣️

orex366 The depth of your stories always leaves me amazed. You put your soul into your writing, each chapter, line has a deep meaning behind it and I want you to know that I see it. Thank you for telling the stories of the broken, the ignored and the abused while teaching them to love and be loved. We need to hear it, to get in touch with reality, to witness the way of life of people in different parts of the world so we can learn to appreciate what we have better.

❣️❣️❣️

Illusionistic3 Thank you for existing. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, the tales of the coloured women. Being a woman in a male driven society is hard, being a coloured woman is harder. All the hugs and cookies to you for shedding light on their struggles through your stories. I hope everyone reads your book, to see what I see because you deserve more credit than this. Don't ever give up. Life will get tough but we must rise above our trials. Always. I am here for you, never forget that. ❤️ +💡

 ❤️ +💡