Snippets of Hope: XXX.

Words are powerful.

We live in a world defined by comment sections, everyone is ready to comment and take a jab at others insecurities. It's an unkind world out there especially on social media.

Words are too powerful to be thrown carelessly, be careful of what you say to people even in your moment of pain. They go a long way to break people. Though you can make or ask people to forgive you but you can't take away the scars, you can't make them forget.

One of the easiest joke around is people poking fun at you with the things you are most insecure about to feel better about themselves. It takes a great amount of strength to rebuild from those scars, so if you have a loved one or friend that cuts you down with words and cover it with a laugh, today we want you to see things from a different mirror. Understand their words are most times, driven by their insecurity. It takes a great deal of weakness and bitterness to derive joy from things that supposedly make you feel about yourself.

Love yourself, hype yourself. No one is going to do that but you. We hope you see beauty in you so much so that you'll begin to understand that the problem was never you to begin with.

Hey, raise your head. Fix your crown, the world out there is a little dark and lonely out there. Understand that people need to fix their hearts. In a moment of pain do not destroy someone to their core with your words.

Someone out there is fighting a different kind of battle you know nothing about, be kind always especially with your words.