II.

mieley244 You’re one of the first people to introduce me to this amazing app and I got to discover a new side of me, for that I’m grateful. But that doesn’t mean I’ll let you rest o. I promise to disturb you till my last day, we’re stuck in this room forever man.

❣️❣️❣️

maina_h Thank you for being a very sweet fan. Your comments on my books made me smile and want to keep on writing even though I didn’t have what to write. I can’t thank you enough. I hope you enjoy my future books (if there’s something like that). Xoxo

❣️❣️❣️

cindy_nader Hey Cindy. Hope you are doing well? I pray the Lord give you the strength and peace you desire. Stay safe.
And when are you going to bring back your book to Wattpad? I miss your writing days

Dont forget to sanitize your hands after having contact with anything...
hehehehe

❣️❣️❣️

TheOfficialSemiloore Hey Semilore, I am a huge fan of your work especially your BTS book. I read it all in one day and I must say it had most of the gushing moments exactly as a Korean movie. It got so emotional for me at some point that I had to sniff. Because poor Matthew suffered inside but kept smiling on the outside. I also love Damien as he's a cutie. I could vividly picture the book posing as a high school Korean movie but then you decided to incorporate Nigerian names and themes. It was very much enjoyable, more ink to your pen and keep being the wonderful you.

❣️❣️❣️

random_Nigerian_girl "Deal with Chaos" was more than a random book for me. I'm glad you made an outlet for your pain. The style, your diction, the emotions, it was everything to me. I hope you never stop writing and I truly hope you become as happy as you can be. Wherever your search leads you be, remember: that you're enough! You're not alone, your struggles are valid and you're loved even if by a stranger reader.