X.

_eyewrite_ Osinachi, I read your story on a friend's recommendation and I am so glad I listened. Nna, you do a great job with your stories. If it were up to me, I'll make everyone on here read your story, let them read what I read, see what I saw (because your imagery is on point) and testify to your expertise. Thank you for sharing your story with us on this platform, I appreciate you. If you ever get discouraged by the poor reads, remember me, I go to reread your story because they make me happy. Don't give up.

❣️❣️❣️

orex366 I really don't want to write a long epistle but it seems like I don't have a choice Firstly, i would like to say a very big thank you for being one of the best things that has ever graced the world with their presence(at least that's what I think). Thank you for being the best, for believing in me and wanting what's best for me and for listening to my nonsense talks and innermost feelings. Just so u know, u are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I wish u all the best in life. And I am very sure that u are going places, places beyond ur imagination. I know this might sound selfish but I want u to be part of my life till the very end (not in the way u are thinking cos I don't do girls). Keep being crazy, annoying, beautiful and sweet. 

❣️❣️❣️

timidsavage It's okay to be tired, heck, life is tiring, draining and we need a breather from it once once but what's not okay is to remain stagnant, to let life get the best of you. Tough times don't last but tough people do and you are among the tough ones. Take a break, take deep breaths, take all the time you need to recover but don't stop moving.

You are good enough, your works are worth being read. You might not see it but we do, the changes, improvement with each new chapter you drop. The best things take time, so, don't be too hard on yourself for life is preparing you for the best. Don't let the bad days stop you from telling that great story.

Be happy. Fail. Hurt. Learn. Live. Love. Keep moving. Smile. Write. Repeat the process.

❣️❣️❣️

TheOfficialSemiloore Hey babe. You know what? I've been meaning to ask you this question, where the hell do you get your inspirations from?

I mean every one of your books is on a whole new level. Your ability to make your readers feel complex emotions is totally out of this world.

No one can read your books without laughing. You are the best of the bestest if there is a word like that.

I love you.
PS: I'm a ghost reader.

❣️❣️❣️

_afrik_writer Happy Birthday love. I wish you the best of all the good things you wish yourself. Today is your day, scatter the place, paint the town red, look for trouble, we dey your back (I can't fight but nothing).
Have a blast, God bless your new age.