Snippets of Hope: XXXV.

Your mind is a weapon, so keep it loaded. Your realities are flung out from your heart, so be careful what forms or develops there. What you think, see and hear are keys to your soul. Your mind is your best asset, so empower it with the right information, whatever you feed it will affect it in a powerful way. It takes a fight to keep up with the positive mindset but it's worth it.

If you look at yourself everyday in the mirror and think you will never be great, then you will never be great. It's not because you are not or cannot be but the self loathing and hate will always find a way to cut you up and murder your faith. The people you compare yourself with so much were not built overnight, they went through their fair share of pain, hardwork and experiences.

Watch your internal conversation, the voice you hear loudest is the one in your mind. The world is already harsh, don't use negative labels on yourself, even for fun. If you make a mistake, admit and get over it fast, then call yourself what you want to see or hope to be, you are your own prophet.

Today, let go of everything you didn't do right, the negative things people have said and focus on who you are becoming. You're not alone.

 You're not alone