Chapter 14 - Gone

No POV

Back in the South Pole, Northen Water Tribe Troops rain in the city, blocking out the ports for them to leave. A Civil War is in the poles mist, and Korra was feeding into her Uncle's words.

Back at the Southern Air Temple, Hina falls into a deep slumber while Wan continues to stare at his statue, eyes glowing and all. With the two apart, they remain connected as Wan searches for the missing pieces and Hina remains in a constant loop of the sacred tree's vision.

With Tenzin's family worried, they hope she awakens soon, much as she did before at Air Temple Island. With Tenzin realizing his perfect family past was a bit blurred, the three siblings set out to look for Tenzin's youngest daughter.

As the tension rises between the North and South, Tenzin and his siblings continue the search for Ikki. Kya pointing out how Aang wasn't the best father in the world due to his lack of time for his kids. As the three found a series of footsteps they make there way down the waterfall.

After a fight between the three Tenzin continues looking while the other two return to the temple. With trial going on with Korra's parents and the men who tried to take Korra's uncle, Tenzin stays out until morning looking for his daughter. Finding her in a cave with baby bison she gives a prayer before eating with them. Instead of rushing home, he spends time with her, having breakfast with the baby bison's s and all.

With the continuing trial, Korra's father and the rest were found guilty, given death as there untimely fate. Korra spouts threats, leading Zaheer to step up and lower their sentence to prison instead. With Korra raged by her father being sent to prison she gave the judge a little visit. She quickly learns that he worked for Zaheer and that the trial was set up all along. Finding out he was the reason his father was banished her rage spreads throughout her body.

With her new mission breaking out her father, she comes face to face with Zaheer. After learning that he sent his father to the Northern Water Tribe to face his sentence, they engage in battle. Leaving Zaheer to save her father and the other prisoners. After explaining everything to her father and the other prisoners the civil war officially started.

With the new mission to get the President of Republic City to help the South Pole, they make it there by morning. In the temple, Tenzin begins to spend time with all his children, giving them the love and attention they deserve while Jinora reads a book over Hina's sleeping figure.

As the protest in Republic City become out of hand, the building behind the statue of Sokka begins to burn as the ranging Northerners shout their protest. The next morning the meeting with the President took place, only to fail with him refusing to help.

With Korra taking matters into her own hands with the help of Asami and Varrick. Confronting General Iroh for help, the president appears with the help of Mako relating the truth to him at the station. With their troops gone, Iroh recommends her to talk to his grandparents and mother to help.

After talking to Bolin she pieces together that Mako rated her out, confronting him there relationship is cut as she leaves with tears threatening to fall from her blue eyes. Making her way to the Fire Nation she gets in a altercation with her twin cousins. Facing them on the dark seas they withdraw from the sight of a dark spirit. As she falls in the ocean, she gets in her avatar state, trying to extract the negative energy only to fail in the end. Getting sucked into the ocean with it.

As this happens, Hina's breaths grow uneven, calling out Wan's name to release the pain her body temperature skyrockets. Crying out his name, in her slumber, the others rush over to her. Worried sick, Jinora touches her forehead, "She's burning up!"