Chapter 7

I wake up to something touching my cheek. "Wake up Angel where there." Ryder kisses my cheek yet again "Come on let me see you're beautiful eyes." He kisses my nose and I giggle.

"My eyes a-aren't beautiful they're boring and n-normal." He looks at me "well I think they're adorable. They remind me of a baby deer." I smile and blush.

I look at my lap hiding my blush. Ryder gently lifts me out of the car and I laugh. He puts me down and he walks me to the door.

He places his hands on my hips. "Call me tomorrow before you go to work." I nod and my eyes go wide. "Oh my g-god do I sm-smell like alcohol and drugs c-cause if I do Chase will th-think I've been smoking and drink-drinking." Ryder nods "you're clothes smell very strong of alcohol and drugs." My eyes get even wider.

"God Chase is g-going to kill me." Ryder shakes his head "no he won't if he's awake tell him you're sweaty from dancing at the party and you need to shower." I nod and wrap my arms around him hugging him. "Th-Thank you." "For what exactly?" He asks and I laugh.

"For saving m/me if you hadn't came I-I probably would have caved a-and played the game and I'd b-be really drunk." He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"You're welcome Angel. Now get you're little butt inside before Chase gets even angrier for being home so late." I nod and open the door a little. "I'll ca-call you tomorrow." I say as I go on my tippy toes trying to reach him. He leans down and I kiss his cheek. I open the door the rest of the way and walk inside.

Luckily Chase is asleep. I run into the bathroom and shower really well. I take like a 40 minute shower. I shampoo my hair twice and make sure every inch of my body is lathered in soap before I rinse it off. I blow dry my hair and throw on sweatpants and a tank top. I walk into my room and collapse on the bed. I lay down and almost instantly fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone going off. I sigh and grab my phone off my desk. "Hello." I say in my grumpy tired voice. "Good morning Angel how's work so far." I roll onto my back "I'm n-not at work yet." "Really it's 8:30 you're not at work yet." He says a little shocked and I quickly sit up.

"Dean normally st-starts at 6 o'clock I-I'm 2 1/2 hours late god I hope Ch-Chase is doing ok by him-himself." I say panicking a little. "It's ok Angel just get ready. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. We can quickly grab breakfast and I'll drop you off at work." I shake my head "no you d-don't need to drive a-all the way out here just t-to take me to work."

"It's fine Angel I have work today anyways. And I pass you're house on my way to work." I sigh "Fine b-but only because I don't wa-want to take my motorcycle." "Great I'll see you in 30 minutes." He ends the call and I get dressed. I find black office pants and a nicer looking white t-shirt. I put the pants and shirt on. I grab one of my jackets. I put it on along with my flats.

I quickly brush my hair and run to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and grab some gum. I hear a car honk and I run downstairs. I open the door just as Ryder's about to knock on the door.

"H-How does this l-look." I say freaked out a little. He looks at the outfit and smirks "you look very professional." I smile "r-really." He nods. "You look professional yet cute at the same time." I smile a cute smile tilting my head to the side a little. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "God Angel you can't do that cute smile anymore." I look at him a little sad.

"Why?" He signs "because it's fucking adorable and I just want to attack you with thousands of kisses." I giggle "why n-not I love kisses." I say while looking at the ground blushing. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head up forcing me to look at him.

"Angel you're so cute. God you're turning me into a softy." I smile "well I-I like both cute soft you a-and protective you." He smirks "what about my bad side." I shake my head "I-I haven't met you're bad b-boy side yet." He chuckles and kisses my forehead then my nose. "We should leave now before I decide to take off and spend all day with you."