Chapter 31

"Are you ok?" The guy asks and I nod. I mean I think I'm doing fine for a person that found out their parents lead a gang. And that a bunch of gang leaders want their daughter which is me.

"God if I knew you didn't know I wouldn't have told you." The guys says and I shake my head.

"No it's f-fine I don't car-care. I a-am fine." After a while I calm down and am now talking to The Boss's son. He's actually really nice unlike his father.

"Yeah and then my dad comes haling ass in the room and yells at me because I have a girl over. Then he starts yelling saying that's what the play room is for. Like excuse me she's my girlfriend so go fuck off." I smile and let out a small giggle.

The door opens and a tall guy comes in. The Boss's son quickly moves grabbing my leash and pulling me until my face is a few inches away from his.

"Just play along ok." He whispers and I nod. He kisses my cheek and kisses down to my neck. God this is gross. I'm with Ryder. And he's such a good guy. I feel like I'm cheating on him.

A few tears roll down my cheeks and The Boss's son wipes them away. "It's ok Olivia I'm not going to do anything just kiss you that's it." He quietly says and I nod but more tears roll down my cheeks. The guy leaves after a few minutes and The Boss's son pulls away.

He wipes my tears away. "It's ok" I shake my head "I-It's not I-I'm supposed to b-be spending Chr-Christmas with my boy-boyfriend and instead I-I-I'm here getting asked questions I-I don't know and g-getting whipped." "You have a boyfriend." The guy says and I nod.

"Well what was he like." I smile and tell him all about Ryder. Starting from the day we met up until when I left his parents house and got taken. I'm crying pretty hard now. The Boss's son is hugging me trying to calm me down.

"It's fine I'm sure your brothers will find you and you'll be with your boyfriend again soon." I nod "I-I-I hope he c-comes with a/and kicks e-everyone's a-ass."

He laughs "I'd like to see that you're boyfriend sounds protective." I nod "he-he is." We talk a little more and he stands up. "I really should get going. Be careful." He says and I nod.

He leaves the room and I go back to quietly sitting there. I've stopped crying. My eyelids start to get really heavy. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up tied to the bed that's in the play room. I quickly look around and the boss is there. "Morning sleepy slut." A guy says. He has blondish brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a evil smile on his face and I instantly get a knot in my stomach. I move away from him and the boss as best as I can. The guy smiles.

"Don't worry we're not going to do anything. We figured you'd be more comfortable here." The boss says and the guy smiles. "Speak for yourself I can think of so many things to do to her. It might hurt it might not." My stomach turns into an even bigger knot and my hands start to shake.

The guy smiles a evil smile and walks towards the bed. The boss slaps the guy. "Calm down Tiger it's her first morning here you'll get her soon. Right now it's breakfast time." I look at the boss confused. "Y-You said the only way we ge-get food is when w-we play truth."

The boss nods "precisely." He unties me and drags me to the room I was in yesterday when we played truth.

"Sit" The boss says and I slowly sit down. "Now first question were starting off kinda easy." He looks at me for a little. "Who's the tattooed guy. He seems important to you. Is he a secret brother no one knows about." I gulp "he-he has n-nothing to do w-with this leave him out-out of it." The boss sighs.

"Olivia that's not how this game works. Now answer the question." I look at the boss then look away. "H-He's my boy-boyfriend."

The boss nods. "So he's very special to you." I glare at him "yeah and i-if you touch or e-even look at him I-I'm killing you." The boss laughs.

"Ohh sweetie you think you can take me. That's cute. You know you not wanting me to touch him makes me want him even more."

"You l-listen here you lit-little fu..." I go to stand up but one of the workers that are there whip me. I scream a little and slowly sit back down.

"Now where were we." He asks. "ohhh yes. So where do your parents work."
"I-In a office." I quietly say and he looks at me. "Did someone tell you about your parents gang."

I shake my head. "Ohhh a lie. Who was it?" The boss asks and I shake my head again. The boss goes from normal to angry real fast. He pulls me out of the chair and slams me against the wall.

"Who told you" he screams and I shrug. "Little girl you don't want to go down that road. Tell me." I look at him and shake my head. He let's go of me.

"Boys do what you want to her. Just don't kill her." He leaves and the workers come over to me.

One of them grabs the leash thing and pulls me to a room. 2 of the guys start whipping me with the dumb whips and the other 2 punch me, kick me, Slap me. They hurt me in any way they can think of.

After a while they finally stop. They leave without saying a word. I curl up in a ball and go from crying to bawling.

My blue shirt is now covered in my blood. And the jeans I'm wearing are sticking to my legs. I can feel the blood rolling down my legs. And my back hurts. Every time I move my back hurts.

I sit on the ground curled up in a ball cry for what feels like hours. After a while I fall asleep.

Olivia's Dream

I'm laying in bed and arms are protectively wrapped around me. I take a deep breath and smell Ryder's cologne I've become so use to.

I roll a little and the person moves their arm and starts rubbing my back. "It's ok Angel I'm right here." Ryder's voice quietly says to me.

"Go back to sleep I'll be here when you wake up." He says as he brushes me hair out of my face and gently kisses my forehead.

"B-But you won't be. Wh-When I wake up you-you'll be gone and I-I-I'll be in the room c-covered in c-cuts, bruises, and wh-whip marks." Ryder nods and kisses my nose.

"I know Angel. Just stay strong and you'll be with me before you know it." I slowly nod and lay my head back on his chest. My eyes close and pretty soon I'm asleep.

End of Olivia's dream

I wake up and look around. I'm in that dumb room with cement walls and a cement floor. My shirt is now completely covered in blood and my shoes feel squishy from the blood that's in them.

I take a deep breath and get a pain coming from my ribs. Great so I have broken ribs how lovely. I sigh and curl back up in a ball.

"Ryder where are you? I-I want to be back at you-your house with your family. An-And depending on how long I'm he-hete I'm going to miss no-not only Christmas, but m-my 18th birthday." I whisper as though Ryder will hear me. I sit there quietly crying.