Chapter 33

Before I know it the guys pushes me on the floor and rips the super short crop top off. And by rip I literally mean rip he ripped it in half. I try to move away from him, but he holds me down.

He starts to play with my breasts. Tears roll down my cheeks and I try to scream, but the guy covers my mouth.

He forces my legs open and I cry even more. "Shhh it's ok no need to cry." He continues aggressively playing with my breasts and forcing me to stay quiet.

I'm crying and trying to move away from him, but he's a lot bigger and stronger then me. I move and knee him in the balls. I crawl out from under him.

I run and bang on the door. "O-Open up pl-please." The guy smiles and walks over to me. He lifts me up and throws me against one of the walls. "Stay still you fucking whore." I scream and try to get away from him again, but I guess I pissed him off to much.

"If you try anything like that again. All I need to do is smash your head against the wall a few times and poof. You'll be the dead Green." He threatens and I gulp.

"Now be a good little slut and open your legs." I shake my head and squeeze my legs closed. He rolls his eyes and pushes me against the wall forcing me to stand. He forces my legs apart and looks at me smiling. I gulp and stand there frozen in fear.

The door open and Brody walks in. "Ok that's enough." "Hey man I saw her first." The guy says and Brody sighs. "Dad one of your guys is breaking rule 5." He screams and The Boss walks in. He rolls his eyes and get out his gun. He shoots the guy in the head and the guy falls. I stand there frozen covered in the guys blood.

"Go clean her up and get her a new outfit." The boss says and Brody nods. I move covering my breasts with my hands. "Follow me." Brody says and I nod.

Inslowly follow him. We get back to the lingerie room. He guides me into the bathroom. He goes over to the bathtub and turn the water on he adds soap in it making it bubbly.

"Get in the tub I'll be back to help you once I get you a new outfit." Brody says and I nod. He leaves closing the door behind him. I slowly get undressed and climb in the bathtub.

I take a deep breath trying to forget about the fact that I almost got raped. Brody comes in a little later. "I'm supposed to help you clean up. But for your privacy I'll let you wash yourself off and I'll be over here if you need help." He says and sits on the toilet.

I start to wash myself off. Once the blood is off I go to get out, but remember I don't have a towel. "Can I h-have a towel." I quietly say and Brody hands me a towel.

I get out of the tub and wrap the towel around myself. "I'm pretty sure my dads gold digging bitch has a hair dryer I'll be right back." I nod.

I quietly stand there trying to think of anything other than what just happened. Wait did he say his dad's gold digging bitch. That's what Ryder called them to. That's got to be a coincidence right.

Like why would Ryder's dad take me. I get I'm my parents secret daughter, by there's nothing special about me. I'm just a normal teenage girl.

Brody comes back a little later. "Put this on." He hands me a new lingerie thing. It's the same as the last one. Except now it's red. I put it on and turn to Brody. "I'll blow dry your hair just try and relax." I nod and move so I'm standing in front of him. He starts to dry my hair. "Brody" i quietly say. "Yes Via." "Do y-you have a-any siblings?" I ask and he nods.

"I have 2 half siblings. I never met them. My mom kept me a secret for the first 10 years of my life. Then my dad found me and for the past 6 years I've lived here. I know one of his kids moved out like a year ago, but I never saw them. I guess they were always at their friends house or something. I don't even know what gender they are or how old they are. I'm guessing the one that moved out is at least 18 maybe 19. Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"My boy-boyfriend calls his dads "girlfriends" gold d-digging bitches and gold digging sluts. Y-you calls your dads chic a-a gold digging bitch. I thought you kn-known maybe you guys were related. St-stupid right?" Brody shakes his head.

"No that's not dumb you miss your boyfriend and who knows maybe we are related. Like I said I never met my half siblings and I don't even know what they are. They could be 2 guys. They could be both girls or 1 girl 1 guy." I nod and quietly sit there.

What if Ryder's dad is the guy that took me. What if he's the boss. If Ryder finds out would he be able to kill his dad. I mean I know he hasn't talked to his dad in like a year. But he is still his dad. But if he finds it he took me maybe he would kill him.

Ohh what am I thinking it's not his dad. I've seen his dad. He's a gross pervert. And the boss just saved me from being raped. It's not his dad it can't be. I need to get my head out of the gutter.

I hope The boss shows me who he is soon. Or my brothers find my parents and I. And I know my parents are here because the boss told me he as them. Why would he lie about having my parents.

I should try and find them. But this area is so big. And so far the only places I've been to. Is the room I was in when I got here, the Truth game room, the play room, the torture room, the Training room and the Lingerie room.

There are a lot of rooms here. I don't even know where I am. I'm guessing in some kind of like huge basement. But it's to warm to be a basement. It must be a secret floor or something. Besides I don't even know if my parents are being kept here. Maybe they're being kept in a separate area.

"There you go you're wavy hair is back." Brody says and I smile. "Th-Thank you." "You're welcome now we need to set up the decorations for the party. And make the food and crap. Dad said to have you help us. So come on." He grabs the leash and I follow him.

We go upstairs and go to a huge room. "Woah th-this is so b-big. How many p-people will be at-at this party." I ask and Brody shrugs. "I'm not completely sure all I know is it's going to be a lot of people." I gulp and follow him towards the boxes full of decorations.

"New Years e-eve decorations wh-what day is i-it?" I ask. "The 29'why?" I stand there shocked. "I-I've been here fo-for 5 days." I quietly say in disbelief. Brody nods. "You where out for a day and a half when we kidnapped you. And when you were in the punishment room you were out for almost a day." Wow that's a long time to sleep.

A whip slaps me and I whimper. I quickly turn around and see one of the workers. "You're not supposed to be up here." He says and starts storming over to me. Brody steps in front of me. "Dad told me to bring her up here. He wants her to help set up the decorations. And whip her again without her doing anything wrong and I'm taking that and beating you with it."

The worker gulps. "I'm sorry sir I didn't know boss wanted her up her." "Just go." Brody angrily says and the guy quickly walks away. "Damn a-a grown man i-is afraid of a 16 year-year old." Brody chuckles and turns around.

"Yeah well when I'm mad I can be quite scary." I nod and he turns me around. He runs his finger over the mark the whip made. I wince a little and he sighs. "These dumb whips. They fucking make scars. You're going to have scars all over your back."

I shrug "it's fine I-I don't ca-care anymore." He nods and grabs some of the decorations. "So why are w-we having a new year eve-eve party on the 29th." I ask and Brody smiles. "My dad said he has something planned for New Years Eve so the party is 2 days earlier." I nod and grab some of the decorations.