Chapter 29

We shower and get dressed. I put on leggings and one of Ryder's t-shirts. I walk into the bedroom and everything is cleaned up. "I-I'm sorry a-again." I whisper and Ryder pulls me toward him hugging me in a backwards hug. "I told you not to worry about it." "B-But I am. I-I-I threw up o-on you."

He spins me so I'm facing me. "I don't care Angel it's a normal thing. Yeah it was a little gross. But you're not the first person to throw up on me. The only difference is my cousin was 6 and he threw up on me it didn't get on him it was all over me."

"I-I'm still sorry I-I didn't mean to." He nods "I know Angel and I'm not mad. Do you at least feel better?" I nod "M-My craps are g-gone." He nods "that's good." He says before pressing his lips against mine.

I quickly pull away. "Stop I-I have gross throw u-up breath." He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Then go brush your teeth I'll be in the living room." I nod and jog to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth very well and make sure my breath is minty fresh. I then walk out of the bathroom, into the bedroom, and into the hallway.

I hear noise and it sounds a lot like kids yelling. I gulp and walk into the living room.

Like I thought there's a lot of kids in here. There's a 8 year old boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He's chasing after a 6 year old boy who also has brown hair and blue eyes. There's a 5 year old girl with light brown hair and green eyes she's playing with a baby doll.

Then a 11 maybe 10 year old boy sitting on the couch on I'm assuming his phone. Like the other boys he has brown hair but he has green eyes. There's a little girl who's about 2 years old. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She's playing with blocks.

So there's a room full of kids but no adults or anyone watching them. After a little basically everyone looks at me. "D-Do any of y-you know where Ry-Ryder is." I ask and the 11 year old boy nods. "He's in the kitchen with the adults and our older cousins."

"Th-thank you." I quietly say and walk past them and into the kitchen. Luckily nobody notices me so I sneak over to the counter and steal a chocolate chip cookie. I look around at the adults and teenagers.

Sara,Josh and Luna are in here. Then there's a older guy in his late 30's early 40's he looks just like Josh the only difference is this guy has some grey hairs. Next to that guy is a woman in her early 30's she has blond hair and hazel eyes.

Then there's a woman in a chair sitting near Sara. She has darker brown colored hair and blue eyed almost the same as Sara's. Next to the woman is a man about 25 years old. He looks like Ryder.

Obviously he doesn't look exactly like him. But he has the same facial structure and he has dark brown hair and green eyes just like him.

There's an older man and a woman. And by older I mean they're like 60 years old. They both have grey hair. The woman has brown eyes and the mam has I think hazel eyes. I'm guessing they're Ryder's Grandparents.

Next to his Grandmother is a guy. He's about our age 16 maybe 17 years old. He has dirty blond hair and hazel eyed. He looks muscular not as muscular as Ryder but he's still muscular.

There's a teenage guy next to him again about 16-17 he has dark hair like Ryder but has blue eyes. Then there's a girl. She's about 15 blond hair and I think brown eyes.

Everyone here is attractive for their age. And here I am with my stupid dark brown hair and my dumb brown doe eyes. I turn my attention back to the cookies and grab a few of them.

"Do you really need 4 chocolate chip cookies." Someone behind next whispers. I quickly turn around and Ryder's stand in front of me smirking. I smile "yes I-I do need 4 cook-cookies." I quietly say and he smiles.