Chapter 20

Basically the whole period I'm sitting in my seat thinking about the pros and cons of me going and the pros and cons of me staying. And right now it's pretty equal.

The bell rings. I stand up and walk to art class completely forgetting to wait for Ryder. We're drawing/ painting butterflies today. So that keeps my mind off the whole staying or going thing.

I paint a beautiful blue butterfly. Then I go to English class. I have that class with Ryder so as soon as I sit in my seat he walks over to me.

"I'm sorry for making you freak out I thought you'd be mad if I left so I invited you. I totally forgot about your birthday." I shake my head "no it's f-fine." He looks at me "really because the whole cooking class period you were starring at your desk."

I sigh "I will be-be fine." He puts his hands on my desk and bends down so he's basically the same height as me.

"Stop thinking about it. If you want to come with then ask your brothers. And if they say yes well I'll obviously have to ask my mom but I'm sure she'll say yes. And if you don't want to go then just tell me I won't be mad." He says in a calm voice and I look at him.

"I-I want to go b-but I also w-want to stay." He nods "well how about this. You go home and think about it. And either give me your answer on Friday or tell me once we're back from thanksgiving break. Ok" I nod and he smiles.

He slowly moves his hand and cups my cheek. "But don't over think it. If you think you'll be better off with your brothers then stay with them." I nod yet again. He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"I need to sit down, but if I see you zoned out or starring at something I'm going to throw a paper ball at you." I giggle and he crosses his arms across his chest. "I'm serious Angel." I stop laughing "you're r-right I'm so-sorry." He kisses my forehead before walking to his seat.

The teacher comes in and starts talking about Romeo and Juliet the book we're going to start. I've read it at least 5 times so I know everything that happened. But I still take notes and pay attention to what he's saying.

I glance over at Ryder and he's on his phone texting someone I think. He looks at me and I look at him confused. He points to his phone and my phone buzzes. I grab my phone and see he texted me. Romeo and Juliet is so stupid I roll my eyes.

I text him back. Don't call it stupid I like it. I go back to taking notes and my phone buzzes a few minutes later. I can call it whatever I want because it is stupid. I roll my eyes yet again and text him you're stupid. He looks at me and I quickly continue doing notes.

My phone buzzes yet again yeah and you're dumb I smile and text him. You're annoying about a minute later my phone goes off. Ok Angel I get it now knock it off. I smile and text him make me. He instantly response You just made a mistake. I look at him and he's smirking. He looks at me and winks. I blush and look at my paper.

The period goes by a lot faster then I thought it would. The bell rings and I pack my stuff up. "Do you actually want me to make you because I can." Ryder says and I jump. I didn't think he was behind me I thought he left.

He smirks "why so jumpy." I start walking to my study hall. "You know you can't run away from me." Ryder says and I shake my head "I-I'm not trying to I-I-I need to get to study h-hall."

He smiles and puts his arm around my shoulders. "That's great I have study hall too." I look at him confused "why is that great we have different teachers." He chuckles "my teacher isn't here today and it just so happens my class is going to be with your teacher."

I roll my eyes "great m-more students th-that means it's going t-to be louder then n-normal meaning I w-won't be able to concentrate o-on my schoolwork." Ryder smiles "Angel you know you can do your homework at home."

I nod "I know but I-I wanna do I-it now so I don't have to l-later." He nods "smart." I giggle and continue walking to class.

Some group of guys are sitting at the group of desks I sit at meaning 1 of them are in my assigned seat. I sigh and look around trying to find a seat. Ryder grabs my hand and pulls me until I fall landing on his lap. "Ryder I-I can sit in an a-actual seat." He smirks "where." I look around and there's no empty seats.

I sigh and get out my homework. "Please don't dis-distract me." He nods "ok I won't." I start doing my English homework. Then I do my math and I'm now working on my Spanish homework.

I hate Spanish it's so hard I mean I can barely say 4 words in English without stuttering you expect me to speak Spanish too. I also have no idea what the sentences that are written down are.

I sigh and grab my Spanish book. Ryder sighs "I love you." He quietly says to me and I stop flipping through the pages. "What!" I say shocked and he chuckles. "te amo means I love you in Spanish." Ohhh that's what he meant.

He was helping me with my homework. I thought he meant he actually loved me I was like what. I know I have strong feelings for him but we've been together for 2 weeks it's way to early to be love. Well I mean there is such thing as love at first sight but I mean I don't think I love Ryder. "Thank you." I quietly say to him as I'm blushing and looking at the ground.

God I'm so stupid he wouldn't just out of the blue say he loves me. God now he probably thinks you're dumb you dumbass. I write down that te amo means I love you.

Ryder continues helping me with my Spanish homework. I know that buenos días meaning good morning. And I know that Está lloviendo meaning it's raining. I also know that Hace sol meaning it's sunny. "Muy bien sabes in poco de español." Ryder says and I look at him confused. "The only thing I-II understood is very good a-and Spanish."

He laughs "I said very good you know a little Spanish." I nod "yeah a l-little. How do y-you know Spanish." I ask and he chuckles "because Angel I took 4 years of Spanish classes. I don't know every word in Spanish but I know stuff."

I nod and continue doing my homework. I finish it and go on my phone. Ryder wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "What are you doing?" He asks and I shrug. "Just scrolling my thr-through Instagram." He nods and quietly sits there looking at the posts. "Who's that?" He says as he points to a picture.

The guy has brown hair and brown eyes. He has almost the same skin color as me and my brothers. "Oh that J-Joey." He tenses up "Angel I told you no more guy friends they're going to take you away from me. Or they secretly like you."

I shake my head "Joey i-is my cousin." He relaxes a little "are you sure?" He asks and I giggle. "Unless m-my mom lied about his mom be-being my aunt then yeah I'm positive he-he's my cousin." He nods "I'm just being cautious." I giggle and nod "and protective a-and possessive." He shrugs "you're mine and I don't like sharing what's mine."

I nod and we talk for a little. The bell rings and I walk to my motorcycle. "I'll see you tomorrow." Ryder says and I smile "see y-you tomorrow." He kisses me then kisses my forehead before leaving. The rest of the week is basically the same.

Like I thought I spend thanksgiving with my brother, Abby, Dean's buddies and a few of Chase's buddies. It's the night before we go back to school and I still have no idea if I'm going to go with Ryder for winter break or stay here with my brothers and Abby. All I know is I have to decide and fast.