Chapter 23

"What the hell are you doing?" A feminine voice yells. I quickly turn around. A chic is standing there. She looks 15 maybe 16. She has dark dirty blond hair basically light brown hair. And she has green eyes almost exactly like Ryder's. "I-I..." she looks at me and then looks at the photos I'm holding.

"What the fuck." She storms over to me and her eyes look black. The only time I saw Ryder's eyes go black was when he beat up Drew and he was really mad.

She rips the photos out of my hands. "I don't know who the hell you think you are. But don't fucking go around touching shit that doesn't belong to you." She screams and I flinch back a little. "I-I just wanted t-to see t-the photo."

She rolls her eyes and glares at me. "Bull shit you were just being nosey. The photos don't belong to you and you're not in them so you don't need to look at them. They have nothing to do with you so stop looking at them." She says her voice filled with venom.

She put the photos back in the broken frame and closes the back. She hangs the broken picture frame back up.

"Wh-Who is th-that little b-boy." She looks down at me. Her hands go into fists. "Somebody you're slutty ass doesn't need know about." She says angry and I look at her.

I then look at the ground. "I-I-I just w-wanted to see th-the picture I-I didn't think i-it would make y-you mad." God I'm stuttering more then I normally do. Stupid chic being angry and scaring me

"It doesn't matter what you wanted to do you shouldn't have been looking at it in the first place." I sigh "I-I'm sorry." The chic rolls her eyes. "I don't fucking care. Just promise me you're not going to be a nosey bitch anymore."

I look at her. "I-I won't b-be nosey." She steps towards me. "Look me in the eyes and say it." I slowly look at her. Her black eyes. I flinch away a little. "I-I promise I-I won't b-be nosey." I quietly say. She looks at me before smiling. She leaves the room closing the door behind her.

I curl up hugging my knees. I hide my face in my hands and I cry. Great Ryder's sister hates me and called me a a slut. I continue crying.

The door opens and someone walks in. "What's wrong." Ryder's voice asks and I shake my head. Ryder walks over to me and grabs my hands. He pulls me until I'm standing.

He lifts me up and carriers me towards the bed. He sits on the edge of the bed and places me on his lap. "What wrong." He asks again and I sit there crying. He sighs and puts his hand under my chin. He forces me to look at him. "Angel tell me. If you don't tell me I can't help you."

I sniffle and wipe my cheeks. "I-I woke up and s-saw the photos on th-the wall. I-I wanted to kn-know what th-they were. So I-I started l-looking at the ph..photos." He nods and rubs my back.

"Well what happened after that." He asks and I sigh and sniffle yet again. "I-I saw th-the broken p-picture frame and w-wanted to see the photo. S-So I opened th-the frame and s-saw 2 photos of a-a-a little boy." Ryder tenses up a little. "Well what about it." I wipe my cheeks.

"A-A chic came in and st-started yelling at m-me saying that I-I shouldn't look a-at stuff that is-isn't mine. Then sh-she said that my sl-slutty ass d-doesn't need to kn-know who the little boy is. Sh-She kept yelling a-at me and h-her eyes were bl-black and sh-she was so angry." I look up at Ryder then look at my lap.

"I-if I knew th-the photo of little boy m-mad people angry I-I wouldn't ha-have looked at i-it." "no it's ok." Ryder says as he rakes his fingers through my hair. "I-it's not ok c-cause if it was sh-she wouldn't have y-yelled at m-me." Ryder sighs.

"Angel it's my room if I say it's ok that means it's ok." I nod and hide my face in the crook of his neck. "I-I'm sorry I.-I didn't mean to m-make her mad." "It's not your fault Angel you didn't know." I shrug "yeah b-but I should've know-known not to be n-nosey." He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Angel it's ok I don't care what you look at. This is my room you can do anything you want in here. Hell I wouldn't even care if you went on my computer and played games." I smile a small smile.

He leans down and kisses me. After a while I stop crying. I wipe my cheeks and stand up. "Come on were going to talk to her." I shake my head and yawn. "C-can we go t-to bed and t-talk to her tomorrow." I ask. He nods and lays down.

I giggle "I need to ge-get changed first." He chuckles and takes his shirt off. "Here" I look at him confused "b-but now your shirt-shirtless." He nods "I don't sleep in a shirt anyways."

I nod and grab the shirt. "C-Can you t-turn around." I ask while blushing. He sits up and turns around so he's facing away from me.

I take of my pants, leather jacket and shirt. I slip on the shirt. It's a plain black shirt and comes to like the middle of my thigh.

"Y-You can l-look." He turns around and looks at me. He smiles and grabs me by my waist. He lifts me up and places me on the bed next to him. "You look so cute in my clothes." I blush and hide my face.

Ryder chuckles and pulls me towards him. I roll on my side and he lays right behind me. I smile. So I'm a little spoon great. "Goodnight my beautiful Angel." Ryder whispers. "Goodnight Ryder." I say quietly. I close my eyes and almost instantly fall asleep.