Chapter 28

We get home and I go to the bathroom. I go pee and put a tampon in. I walk into the bedroom and Ryder is laying on his bed scrolling through I think Disney plus.

I climb in bed "can I-I have the remote." He nods and hands it to me. I scroll through the movies and decide to watch my favorite movie.

Beauty and the beast. I know we watched it yesterday but it's my favorite movie I could watch it 24/7 and never get tired of it. We watch a little bit of it. And just like that I get hit with bad cramps like normal. Though this time it hurts a lot more and I can feel my stomach turning into a knot.

I push the chips I was eating away from me and I curl up in a ball. After a little Ryder glances over at me. "Are you ok?" I nod "I-I'm fine." "Are you sure? You look a little pale." I shake my head "I-I'm ok." He nods and turns his attention back to the tv.

I try and watch the movie but I just can't focus on it. So I end up starring at the wall trying to concentrate on anything but my cramps.

I end up thinking about Ryder and how perfect he is. And how nice his mom, step dad and sister is. They were so welcoming. Well his sister wasn't at first but she still is. And Sara and Josh they are so nice especially sara.

I wonder if his cousins, Aunts and Uncles are as nice and welcoming as they are. Ryder told me they are but he could be lying to try and make me feel better. What if they actually are mean, judgmental people. They'd pick on every little thing about me.

Somehow thinking about Ryder and his family makes me forget about my cramps and stuff. After a while Ryder lifts me up and places me on his lap. "Let me guess bad cramps." He quietly says and I nod as I lay my head on his chest.

I continue thinking about Ryder and his family. And I keep wondering how his family will react to me. Will they be nice or mean to me? Maybe some will be nice and others will be mean.

I guess I forget about my cramps and upset stomach a little to much. I finally remember it when I feel the throw up traveling up my throat. I don't have enough time to get of Ryder's lap let alone run to the bathroom.

So I do the only thing I think of. I move away from Ryder as far as I can and I try and catch the throw up in my hands. It doesn't really work. It gets all over me. All over Ryder and on the bed.

Stupid me does what I always do. Whenever I throw up I always cry. Even if it's a tiny bit I still cry. So I start crying and I cry even more because I just threw up all over me and Ryder. "I-I-I'm sorry." I sob and can't even hide my face because his shirt is covered in throw up. My hands are covered in it.

"I-I'm so s-sorry." Ryder sighs "no it's ok. Let's just worry about cleaning ourself off ok." He calmly says and I slowly nod. He takes his shirt off trying not to get the throw up on him.

Then he uses the inside of his shirt to clean off my hands as best as he can. He tosses the shirt on the floor. "Raise your hands." He quietly says and I slowly raise my hands. He takes my leather jacket and tank top off carefully try not to get it anywhere else. He also tosses that on the floor. He looks at me. My pants are covered in throw up and so is his.

We're going to have to either very very carefully take them off. Stand up and just run to the bathroom hoping it won't get on the floor. Or Ryder might just carry me. I'm not sure if it's from the embarrassment or from crying so much but I feel like I'm gonna throw up again.

"I-I'm gonna th-throw up again." I quickly say as I'm crying and sobbing. Ryder looks around trying to find something. And I'm not sure if he just doesn't care anymore or can't find anything. But all I know is he sits there and cups his hand placing it under my chin.

I try and push his hand away but he just keeps putting it back there. "Angel you already threw up once I don't care." He calmly says and I shake my head as I push his hand away from me.

I don't want to throw up in his hand
that's even more gross then throwing up on him. I start crying even harder. "It's ok Angel I'm not mad." He says still talking in the calm voice.

Though I continue bawling and the throw up comes up. I go to catch it but I'm not fast enough and Ryder tries to. I continue crying and I throw up a little more. "It's alright Angel just let it out." I finally stop and the door bursts open.

Sara is standing there shocked. "She got a little sick." Ryder says and she just stares at us. I start crying even harder and I hide my face as best as I can. "Ok um I'm gonna get a bucket take your clothes off and put them in there and just put whatever's in your hand in the bucket so you don't have to carry it to the bathroom."

She leaves and I look at Ryder for a few seconds then look away. "I-I'm sorry I-I-I would've r-ran to the t-toilet if I could but-but I knew I-I wouldn't have made it. I-I tried to stop it." I sob and Ryder shakes his head "it's fine Angel I'm not mad." "Y-you're not." He shakes his head. "I'm not."

Sara comes back with the bucket. "Ok umm Ryder should clean off his hand first." He cleans of his hand as best as he can. Then he helps me take my pants off and put them in the bucket. He had me stand up and he takes his off. Sara picks up our shirts and puts them in the bucket then she grabs the blanket. "I'm going to wash these you 2 wash up."

Ryder walks into the bathroom and I follow behind him. "You probably want to shower right." I slowly nod and he turns the shower water on. He get towels and as he does I get undressed take the tampon out you know normal things.

I slowly step into the shower. "Y-you probably d-don't want to shower w-with me right." I quietly say and he smiles. He gets undressed the rest of the way and climbs in.

"Angel how am I supposed to help you shower if I'm not in here with you." "I-I don't want hel-help." He sighs "Angel you just threw up twice. You most likely still have cramps and your shaking. You may not want help but you need help."

"You-you're not dis-disgusted by me b-because I threw up on y-you twice." He chuckles "Angel it is a natural thing that happens. It's not like you forced yourself to throw up it was an accident and I know that. You can't help what happens. It was gross yeah but I don't think your gross. I think of you the same way I always do." I blush "h-how did i-I get such a g-good guy." I quietly say and he laughs.

He gets shampoo and starts rubbing it in my hair. "I'm only a good guy to you. I use to be a huge dick. Well I still am but I don't know it's just you change me. You're so freaking cute and innocent I could never stay mad at you."

I smile a small smile. "Well I-I'm so lucky t-to have you. Any-any guy w-would leave me i-if I threw up on th-them." He chuckles. "Well I'm not a ordinary guy." I smile "n-no you're not."