Chapter 14

Everyone looks at us. I sit on the floor and Ryder grabs my waist and pulls me so I'm sitting between his legs. I giggle and rest my head against his chest. One of the guys clear there throats.

I look over at them. "Aren't you going to introduce us." Drew says and I nod "That's Drew..." he looks at me and I roll my eyes "Andrew, th-that's Cameron and Max-Maxwell." I say their names as I point to them.

"Guys this is-is Ryder." They look at him for a few minutes before talking. "I don't like him. He seems like a bad boy that fucks a different chic every week." Drew says and I roll my eyes "Well it's a sh-shame you don't o-own me so I can da-date whoever I want."

Drew looks at him and sighs "he's going to break your heart." I shake my head. "No he won't." He rolls his eyes and I roll mine.

Ryder kisses the top of my head. "Don't worry about him Angel." He quietly says to me and I nod. He starts to play with my hair. He braids my hair then takes it apart and starts braiding all over again.

I giggle and he stops. "What" I shake my head "nothing." "Ok if you say so." He continues playing with my hair. I close my eyes and after a little everything goes dark.

Ryder's POV

Liv's asleep and looks so cute. "You know she loves when people play with her hair." That Cameron guy says and I nod. "Yeah I wouldn't do it if she didn't like it."

That Drew guy rolls his eyes. "Yeah and every time someone plays with her hair so gets bored after a while and yells at you to stop." I look down at my beautiful girlfriend that's laying between my legs sleeping.

I brush her hair out of her face and smile a small smile. "I don't know she looks pretty relaxed and calm to me." I say and smile a cocky smile. "Drew calm down Liv has a boyfriend so what." Chase says and the guy roll his eyes.

They start yelling at each other. "Guys you're going to wake up Liv." I say and Drew starts yelling at me to shut up that this is all my fault. Liv moves and sits up a little alarmed.

"What's going on?" Everyone turns and looks at her. They start talking at the same time. "Guys one at a-a time." She yells and everyone stops talking. "Now wh-what the heck i-is going on and wh-why are yo-you fighting." Everyone looks around.

"It's all your dumb boyfriends fault." That Drew guy says angrily. "Bull shit you're the one giving me attitude." "Because you're not good enough for Liv. She's to innocent for you." I glare at him. "She's perfect for me and don't worry about what she is for me. Just mind your own business."

He stands up "do you want to go I will knock you to the ground." I stand up. "You don't want to mess with me." "Guys st-stop it." Drew steps towards me "why can't I mess with you because you'll beat me up. You hurt me and Liv will yell at you." I roll the eyes.

Angel steps between us and puts her hands out stopping us from getting any closer to each other. "Guys you-you're not going t-to fight all because you-you're bitchy or wh-whatever." I sigh and look down at her. "I'm sorry."

She rolls here eyes. "No you-you're going to apologize t-to each other and st-stop being at each oth-others throats." She says and crosses her arms across her chest. "What! I'm not apologizing to him." Drew says and she walks over to the tv.

She shuts it off. "What the hell." Cameron says and Angel shakes her head. "Nobody is wat-watching the fight until you-you 2 apologize." Everyone looks at us.